Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Passcodes in n64 version could be for pc version...

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue15
07-30-2001, 6:54 PM
Chicken was used in n64 to activate a level where you play as an at-st, and the level is a huge green field with villages on 2 corners, a base (protected by a force field generator), and other small stuff. It's color matches the color in Chandrila. I'd REALLY enjoy playing that level with say...a y-wing or a x-wing.

RADAR-this code made the radar more realistic by making enemies that are higher than you dimmer than the ones below you.

Credits-allowed you to view credits, nothing big.

I believe there's that atst level hidden deep within rogue squadron 3d waiting to be discovered, along with the radar code...
 Rogue9
07-30-2001, 8:43 PM
ummm we already have the atst code for the computer and I'm pretty sure the radar equilvilent was released as well. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif)
 Rogue15
07-30-2001, 9:12 PM
I haven't heard or read of the radar equivelent. ATST code of course was in their, but i'm sure they wouldn't have taken the precious time to remove the atst minigame!!!
Page: 1 of 1