Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Downloading Error

Page: 1 of 1
 Zappa_0
10-28-2004, 4:20 AM
Is anybody else having trouble downloading the demo vrs 2? It just wont complete, it just stops and says its complete. Really wierd. Im using the Lucasfiles download link, but is there somewhere else to get it?
 Karrackoo
10-28-2004, 7:07 AM
 Kurgan
10-28-2004, 8:02 PM
It has to do with needing to resume the file (from LucasFiles). I should have just installed Getright first. Opera resumes files but not automatically (as far as I know) so I had to sit there and hit "resume transfer" every few minutes.

Since it was already halfway, I didn't want to start over. So a two hour downloaded ended up taking like four hours.

The bigger & more popular the file, the greater the chances you might need to resume it.
 Zappa_0
10-30-2004, 6:16 AM
I got it from Massassi.net, and have already played it. It brought back alot of old memories from the old days.
Page: 1 of 1