Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Information] About Kotor

Page: 1 of 1
 O'chibi
10-25-2004, 2:38 PM
Hi everybody ! i'm sorry if i disturb you , this is my first post in here.. and i have Some Questions Regarding PC vers. Of SW kotor (one of my favorite games...)

1 i have the french Version and i would like to know if the cheats works ?

2 Is it illegal To ask If i could have the US voice Cover instead of the french one ?

3 if no Could someone do it for me...?

4 if yes do you know where in paris i could have the Us vers Of kotor ?

Thanks for The Futur Reply, i hope SW Kotor fan will answer me !

Mata Dane !
 Darkkender
10-25-2004, 5:23 PM
I might recommend this question be posted at one of the more apropriate forum boards such as the 2 listed below.

The Work bench (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=554)

or

The republic newsfeed (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=61)

The Holowan Labs is a community dedicated too modding KOTOR.
So if your a modder and have some idea's or would like to check out some of the great mods available to KOTOR we are the forum for you. but if it's questions about the game some of the other communities are much more suited too your needs.
 TemporaryTomato
10-26-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by O'chibi
Hi everybody ! i'm sorry if i disturb you , this is my first post in here.. and i have Some Questions Regarding PC vers. Of SW kotor (one of my favorite games...)

1 i have the french Version and i would like to know if the cheats works ?

2 Is it illegal To ask If i could have the US voice Cover instead of the french one ?

3 if no Could someone do it for me...?

4 if yes do you know where in paris i could have the Us vers Of kotor ?

Thanks for The Futur Reply, i hope SW Kotor fan will answer me !

Mata Dane !

1. The cheats should work fine, although finding the right key to open the console can be hard if you have a french keyboard.

I'm not familiar with the dubbed versions, but are you sure there isn't an option to turn on english dialogue?

I doubt it would be legal to upload the voice files, and even if it was, they would be far to big for someone to do so.

Hope this helps. :darthx
 Prime
10-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Since this has nothing to do with modding, moving...
 O'chibi
10-28-2004, 3:32 PM
O oki but when i Install the game it didn't ask me if i would like to install it in english... Well thx anyway...O and sorry if i put it in the Mod Section Thx !
 Darth333
10-28-2004, 4:27 PM
Originally posted by O'chibi
O oki but when i Install the game it didn't ask me if i would like to install it in english...
Yup, Kotor comes only in one language if you bought it in French, then you have to play it in French...dйsolйe...

On a French Canadian qwerty keyboard, I have to press Atl + ] + space to bring the cheat console which is only a small white > in the top left corner of the screen.
 lukeiamyourdad
10-28-2004, 6:47 PM
Mine is Ctrl+Alt+`+`.

Also french canadian qwerty.

Perhaps it is possible to order an english copy from over sea or from England.
Page: 1 of 1