Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My force level is always 0 (zero)!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 qotsa
10-25-2004, 2:04 PM
Hello

I have a really big problem... I just bought the game and after playing the begining i needed to use force push to pass through a wall... and nothing! I dont have any force and i can't play anymore... Can any of you people help me? I really really really nead help.

Please tell me a way of getting the problem solved

Thanks
 Kurgan
10-25-2004, 3:58 PM
Have you been using any cheats or mods?

Because normally you do start the game with Force, and Force "restores itself" over time (be patient).

It shouldn't just run out and never come back, unless you somehow cheated to make yourself a level 0 Jedi or something.

Note: on the first couple of levels (at the Jedi Academy) you DON'T start with Force. If you're on those levels, see the walkthrough... because they are finishable:

http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/contents.shtml)
 qotsa
10-26-2004, 5:43 AM
i'm not using cheats or other codes. I know that the force should increase, but the problem is that it doesn't.... Now i used a cheat "give force" to be able to play but it takes the fun of the game.....

I'm now playing the part where u choose from some missions with kyle, but i still dont have any force... without cheating. I'm really furious because i like the game and even because gamer are very expensive in my country!!! Really!!

I's stupid to play the game and when i need the force i have to "give force"!!

Please help...............

Thanks for all help u can give
 Amidala from Chop Shop
10-26-2004, 1:18 PM
I have seen other people report this bug. Uninstall with Add\Remove Programs, reinstall, apply the patch if necessary.
 qotsa
10-31-2004, 1:45 PM
I have reinstalled and nothing.....

The patch cannot be installed, so there says.....

I'm not getting any fun off the game because of this stupid problem... grrrrrrrrr
 LukeKatarn
10-31-2004, 4:17 PM
Are you sure the patch won't install? Do you know where to get it?
 Nokill
10-31-2004, 8:32 PM
no force powers
maby you don't have it in you to become a jedi MUhehehehe :xp:
Page: 1 of 1