Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dantooine Jedi Enclave

Page: 1 of 1
 odysseus
10-22-2004, 6:21 PM
Has anybody ever thought about mapping this? It could be a great map if the entire outside area is included...is anybody working on it now?
 Ice Dyn4stY™
10-23-2004, 2:38 AM
I began some time ago...but i deletet it O_o
 shukrallah
10-25-2004, 1:21 PM
From Knights of the Old Republic? I thought about mapping that last time I played it.. but... I probably won't. Ask for it in the requests forum.
 Lord Haine
11-08-2004, 8:47 AM
That would be pretty cool, i reckon someone should do it! :D
 Jedi_Vogel
11-16-2004, 1:34 AM
I'd be willing to give it a go, if someone could get a fair few screeies for me, as I can't afford to play KotR, time wise.

:)

And I'll need a new project once the Map-Review contest is over.
 KitchenKnif
12-24-2004, 5:21 PM
I could try... im A n00b but it would be fun - i played and have KotOR just give me a few screen shotto help!
 Jedi_Vogel
01-08-2005, 2:00 PM
any chance of having those screenshots? :)
 KitchenKnif
01-08-2005, 3:15 PM
nope:( :( :(

My game is not installed:(
 Jedi_Vogel
01-09-2005, 12:33 PM
What an interesting character you are. For your information, I wasn't going to race you to do the map, as I'm mid-project myself plus have exams and studies to do.

I simply wanted them so I could try and do the map myself to improve my skills.

But as you're keeping them yourself, I'll have to see if I can get hold of them elsewhere.

But for future reference and in life, you might find that a more SHARING attitude gets you further. :)
 shukrallah
01-09-2005, 4:10 PM
Wow.... I can't believe it.

KitchenKnif, are you really competing over this map?

Vogel, check out the first two shots: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&q=Jedi+Enclave)

They are both birds eye view shots, so it should help you with the basic layout.

Seriously though, if you can get back to the Jedi Enclave, and save there, it would be better, because you could look at every detail upclose, instead of relying on a few shots. It would be for the best.
 KitchenKnif
01-10-2005, 12:03 PM
no i am not - i do not enough hard drive sapce to instal the game!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 KitchenKnif
01-10-2005, 1:13 PM
:bounmult:Finaly Got It installed:bounmult:

to bad for my stuff...
all lost
 KitchenKnif
01-11-2005, 12:34 PM
when i get to the enclave i will give you the screen shot

(but please tell me how!!!)
 Jedi_Vogel
01-19-2005, 4:53 PM
I've only just got back to LF after a long break.

lukeskywalker - I don't have KOTOR which is why I needed shots, but thanks for the links :)
 Codja X
01-20-2005, 1:05 AM
Just go to www.lucasarts.com). There's loads on there.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious:)
 SMoKE
02-23-2005, 2:44 AM
K, guys, I've started on a Dantooine Jedi Enclave, but I'm only planning to make the inside area. At least in the first version. But I need some screenies of the rooms and such, so if you have someone, plz share them. Also I need some models of the three seen here:[URL=http://downloads.bioware.com/starwarskotor/desktops/Dantooine_1024.jpg]) because the yavin-trees doesn't even look like it, so if any of you know a good page with model-downloads or if you are a modeller, I would like to know.

thx.
 KitchenKnif
02-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by SMoKE
K, guys, I've started on a Dantooine Jedi Enclave, but I'm only planning to make the inside area. At least in the first version. But I need some screenies of the rooms and such, so if you have someone, plz share them. Also I need some models of the three seen here:[URL=http://downloads.bioware.com/starwarskotor/desktops/Dantooine_1024.jpg]) because the yavin-trees doesn't even look like it, so if any of you know a good page with model-downloads or if you are a modeller, I would like to know.

thx.
:o :o :o :o :o
I have 40 screenies, but i do not know how to share them so please tell me k?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 SMoKE
02-23-2005, 12:21 PM
I have no idea:( I'm pretty newbe in forums... But if you have MSN, my e-mail is th_smoke@hotmail.com. Try contact me there:)
 El Sitherino
02-23-2005, 12:35 PM
You can upload the pictures to a webspace then link them in here, from there.
 SMoKE
02-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Eh... OK... Do that, KitchenKnif;)
Page: 1 of 1