Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Xmas Project 2004

Page: 1 of 1
 VaSBuffy
10-20-2004, 2:20 AM
Hi everyone,

I started a new project and i'm looking for modellers, skinners and another mapper, so far we have Sith-j-cull, Orbitius, Lindsey ,Nexus , Zappa_0 , me0is0jade, Gaspard and [JEDI]Adam in the team.

The Project is all about Xmas , Xmas maps, skins/models everything you can think of will be xmas themed, this project will be a gift to the JA/JK2 Community, and we planning on making a day and night FFA map, and if possible a map for every gametype, duel , capture the flag and siege aswell, but we need more mappers for that! also we need more modellers to help with vehicles,models and other objects like weapons and map objects.also we working on making xmas skins/models doing a xmas version of each species and maybe more!we doing this big!

If your interested, go to www.jk3xmasteam.tk) and post on the forum or contact me at vas_buffy@hotmail.com or www.vasclan.tk)

Thanks for listining,

Greetings *VaS*Buffy
 Nokill
10-20-2004, 9:06 AM
if you don't mind it can make some map stuf ;)
 VaSBuffy
10-20-2004, 2:57 PM
ey! nice to see someone is interested, you got msn? we can continue our convo there , vas_buffy@hotmail.com
 Nokill
10-30-2004, 4:31 PM
Better call this one Xmas Project 2005 ;)
an already one pic of a house i made for the map :p
so you can have an example of a 2005 map ;)

http://members.lycos.nl/nokill3/BuildingOne.jpg)
 EvilJedi
11-01-2004, 5:39 PM
Sounds fun, I would join if I wasn't already in a mod, didn't have school, and would be a more active mapper/skinner...

Anyway keep a spot open in case I get my mod done early, and in case school burns (jk). :p
 Nokill
11-01-2004, 9:02 PM
- lights a fire -
- slaps the othere mod REALY hard! -

:p
Page: 1 of 1