Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sith Era

Page: 1 of 1
 AlphaRob
10-16-2004, 2:14 PM
The Situation: After Malak's defeat, an apprentice he had trained, but given up on, has come out of the shadows. He has started building a small armada. His name is Darth T'Sar, and he has issued an attack on a republican fleet just outside of Dantooine.

((Out of Charecter: Someone else please start, I've got writers block. :rolleyes: ))
 DarthBuzzard
10-17-2004, 7:57 PM
(Could noone be Darth T'sar? It would be better if he was an NPC.)

Name: Darth Suchar
Homeworld: Unknown
Alignment: Dark
Allegiance: Sith
Secondary rank: Fleet officer
Race: Unknown: Speculated as a human male with advanced genetics.
Flagship: Behemoth, Sith interdictor ship.
Personal ship: Sith fighter, heavily modified.
Weaponry:

* Single lightsaber, longer, wider, and more powerful than normal sabers due to an ancient, pure evil crystal found on Korriban.
*Ancient Dark robes found on Korriban
*Ancient gauntlets found on Korriban

PHYSICAL TRAITS
Shoulder length black hair
Slightly yellow eyes
Pale white skin
Muscular body

BIO: Darth Suchar is full of unknowns. Where was he born? What species is he? All that is known of him is that he was found, standing, observing outside of the training academy at Dantooine one day. He was taken into Jedi training, but showed a fascination with the Dark Arts. One day, he simply dissappeared and was never heard from since. There were unconfirmed rumors of sighting him on Korriban, but nothing was ever confirmed. All that is knwon is that in a very small time, his power and knowledge of the Dark Side and the Lightsaber have grown incredible, so incredible that he makes Malak and Revab look like banthas. Now however, during the ressurection of the Sith, he is sure to be a prominent player...

EXTRAS:
*Darth Suchar made a very lengthy trip to Korriban during his absence. What he found there was incredible knowledge of ancient Sith, enough to, if used correctly, make Darth T'sar look like a padawan. He also found incredibly powerful Sith artifacts at the edge of their old fortress, which he now wears.

*Darth Suchar is a genius with a magicians ability to zero in on his enemies weaknesses and exploit them. This is very useful both in the fleet and in lightsaber fights.
 AlphaRob
10-17-2004, 8:22 PM
Originally posted by DarthBuzzard
[B](Could noone be Darth T'sar? It would be better if he was an NPC.)

((Good idea. I'm fine with that. We can all post conversation he might be engaged in. Still, I'll post the bio for him.))

Name: Darth T'Sar
Homeworld: Dantooine
Race: Human
Weaponry:

* Two bright red lightsabers, longer and stronger then regular ones.
* Long black robe
* Gauntlets hand made by himself, infused with darkness and evil
* Blaster Pistol used as last resort, medium streangth

PHYSICAL TRAITS
Shoulder leangth white hair and gotee
Tan Skin
Muscular male

BIO: Darth T'Sar used to be a simple little kid who grew up on Dantooine. Growing up, the jedis where his idles. Eventually he was trained as a strong jedi, and granted two top quality lightsabers crafted by his master. After striking down and murdering his master one day, he was banished from Dantooine, and turned to the dark side. By that time, Darth Revan and Darth Malak had gone to war, and he secretely stowed away on one of their ships. After discovering him and feeling the strong and growing force inside him, Malak quickly took him under his wing. Soon, after Revan was defeated, T'sar demanded more power. Malak refused to further train him, and banished him from his sight. After being banished and rejected a second time, T'Sar weant into hiding and secretly training in the jungles of Kashyyk until Malak was defeated. Now T'Sar has taken Malak's throne, and is slowly building up an armada.
 TheOutrider
10-17-2004, 9:24 PM
Name: Darth Myzark
Species: Human
Homeworld: Unknown
Secondary rank: Pilot
Personal ship: Z-34 (Kinda like Slave 1)
Weaponry: Blaster Pistol Heavily Modified, Dark Jedi Robes, Poison Vibrosword

Bio: Darth Myzark was raised by the Sith. His family is the Sith. He has always obeyed his commanders and proven a good pilot. He works alone, slowly killing Jedi where he finds them. Nobody know his homeworld, he was found on a slaver ship and traded to the Sith. He is very strong in the force, learning more and more about his powers everyday.
 Cyborgninja
10-18-2004, 2:43 PM
Name-Matt
species-human
alginment-netural
age-17
allegenice-fallen jedi/bounty hunter
rank- fallen jedi guardian
2nd rank- soilder
personal ship- whatever he can get his hands on
weapon-gray lightsaber(to repesent his neturality0

bio- A fallen jedi who had great potental. He is now a bounty hunter willing to work for the highest payer he is a famous fighter and guardian so everyone was shocked when he became a bounty hunter...
 DarthBuzzard
10-18-2004, 7:03 PM
(alright, get some more people here and lets get roleplaying...I'm not going to do much to give others a chance to sign up before any lasers start flying)

Suchar flew out of his ship in the carrier, headed toward T'sar's ship. The journey didnt take long, and before long, Darth Suchar was on the way to the bridge of T'sar's flagship. As Suchar walked through the flagship, he noticed the Sith troopers had both great respect and great fear of him. It gave him satisfaction to see the Sith troopers snap to attention, to watch their knees tremble as he walked by. Finally, he reached the bridge. He saw his master standing there, looking smug and powerful. Well well thought Suchar He dosent seem to be expecting an attack! I could strike at him now and take the throne!
"Thinking... of striking me down, are youuuu?" Darth T'sar whirled around to face Suchar.
"No, nothing of the sort."
"You lie. Still, it is...good to see such ambition."
"What is it this time, Master? Hunting down a Jedi? Going behind enemy lines for a raid?"
"Nooo...something much less subtle...than our uuuuuusual...methodssssss."
"I see."
"We are...to strike at a Republic supply fleet around Dantooine. Not the planet...We can destroy their rebuilding efforts later. The fleet is rather lightly guarded. They will never see us coming."
"I'm sure..."
"Dismissed, Sucharrr..."

His master wheeled around and continued staring out the window. Quietly, Suchar walked back to the transport vehicle, waiting to take him to his own ship.
 TheOutrider
10-18-2004, 7:32 PM
(This is my very first roleplay post so it might look funny)

Darth Myzark was slowly going past in asteroid field on the Z-34. He was on a course for T'sars Ship, and was waiting for a transmission from Darth T'sar telling what to do when he arrived. He swiftly avoided some big astroids as he flew out of the field.
"All right lets set a course for T'sars Ship"
Darth Myzark punched in the Hyperspace coordinates and away he went.
 Cyborgninja
10-19-2004, 2:29 PM
Matt-(walks into cantina)

sith soilder-well what do we have here another jedi

Matt-......

sith soilder-what got nothing to say

Matt-does force choke and kills him. Anyone else want to go at it
I am here looking for a job an offers
 DarthBuzzard
10-19-2004, 3:54 PM
ooc - lordreven, please next time contribute a little more, get the storyline going ;) Next time, add some punctuation and contribute a little more than Walk in, Sith insults, kill sith, disrupt board.

Sorry, not trying to be evil here, just those kind of posts frusturate lots of people ;)

...including me :D
 AlphaRob
10-19-2004, 7:01 PM
T'Sar stood in front of his window, as a sith captain ran up to him.
"Sir, the republic fleet has set course for Tatoonie, they apparently are unaware of our attack. Once they move out of the way, now would be a perfect time to destroy Dantooine and all it's worthless soles."
T'Sar looked at the captain, anger growing in his eyes. "You had ordersss, captain. Now is not a good time to dissssobey them. Arm the blasters, and consult the others. Initiate the attack now."
"But sir-"
"NOW." He turned around and lifted his hand, the captain started to hover in the air.
"But-" He was choking, "I can't, they're too far, we might miss, and we don't have enough firepower for two attacks."
"You have your orders. Now, I only hope you can carry them out from mid air there. Goodbye." He turned around and left the room, leaving the captain hanging in mid-air.
"Um, h-help?" He called out, no answer.
 TheOutrider
10-19-2004, 7:14 PM
Darth Myzark finally reached T'sars Ship.
"Wow" he thought

Darth Myzark opened up a transmission with T'sar.

"Sir whats my orders"
"Board the ship I will tell you here" said T'sar

Darth Myzark slowly lander on the ship. He saw sith troopers marching here and there. He saw a few that stared at him.
"Do anything funny and your dead" said Myzark to the sith who were staring

Darth Myzark walked up to a dark jedi named Darth Suchar.
"Hello my names Darth Myzark can you lead me to T'sars quarters" asked Myzark
 DarthBuzzard
10-19-2004, 7:46 PM
Darth Suchar narrowed his eyes.
"Wait here. I will not be gone long."

Darth Suchar walked to the bridge of the behemoth. He contacted Darth T'sar.

"I need orders from the pinprick that just landed on my ship."
"He will stay with youuuuu...tell him to prepare for the attack!"
"Yes sir."

Darth Suchar turned around and marched back to Darth Myzark.
"You have your orders. You are to prepare for the assault. Your quarters are to the left in the barracks. Drop off your luggage and report to the guns."

With that, Darth Suchar turned around and walked away.
 TheOutrider
10-19-2004, 7:55 PM
Trent-Dirty little rotten Suchar

Trent went to his quarters and he saw sith troopers there.
Trent-Out of my quarters scum

Trooper leader-Best not talk like that

Trent-Simple talk, simple scum, dead
Trent then chokes the sith troopers

After he drops all his stuff off he goes to the guns.

Trent-Ready Suchar!
 DarthBuzzard
10-19-2004, 8:12 PM
"Dirty little rotten Suchar am I? Well, it dosen't matter. We have to strike soon, for the fleet will move away soon. On T'sar's orders, we are to move in now. The Behemoth will spearhead the assault. And this is to now members in particular...I wish for no more dead sith soldiers. You can stop force choking them, or you will feel my wrath! Enough of this...begin the assault!"
 TheOutrider
10-19-2004, 8:40 PM
Trent quickly grabs his poison vibroblade. He heads over to the bridge where Suchar is at. He forcechokes some soldiers and faces Suchar.

"This ends now Suchar!"
"Im sick of your attitude ill be T'sar's new apprentice"

Trent walks over to Suchar.

He lunges...
 DarthBuzzard
10-19-2004, 8:50 PM
Instantly, Suchar parried. The force of the blow was so strong, it knocked Myzark backwards. Suchar used the force to begin crushing Myzark's internal organs, and then used the force to slam him into the wall. He picked Myzark with the force, and began spinning him at sickening speeds. He waited for him to fall to the floor.
"Fool Myzark. Since you have slaughtered so many of the few soldiers we have, you are to work on the bridge during the assault. Any more soldiers dead, and you will find yourself in an interrogation cell. Now, if you fight back, or I hear a peep out of you, things will become...most unpleasant. Is that clear?"

There was no answer. Apparently, he had harmed Darth Myzark very much. He turned around, and walked to the comm.
"T'sar, come in."
"What is it nowwww...")
"We have a problem that needs to be adressed after the assault. For now, I need to know if the rest of the fleet is ready."
"They arrreee...commence assault!"
"Yes sir. right away, master."

He shut off the comlink, and turned it to the fleet comlink.
"We are ready to attack. All commanders, commence assault!"

Darth Suchar watched with glee as the ships moved towards Dantooine.
 TheOutrider
10-19-2004, 8:59 PM
Suddenly out of nowhere, Myzark knew that the Darkside was wrong. He needed to warn the Dantooine Jedi. But How? His ship would attract attention for Suchar. Wait he thought maybe he could take an escape pod down there and warn them. Yeah he thought.

~

Myzark was in front of the escape pods. He boarded one and flew down. He landed hard he flet dizzy.

~

Myzark had warned all the Jedi. Transports were fleeing the scene. One jedi walked up to Myzark and gave him a blue lightsaber. He thanked the jedi than went to a transport.

~

He asked the person to fly him to Suchars Ship. They said okay and dropped me off.

~

"This ends now T'sar" said Myzark

"Fine ill kill you but ill have myyyyy apprentice do it"
 DarthBuzzard
10-19-2004, 9:18 PM
Suchar busted into the bridge, and lightning flew from his fingertips. Each bolt that hit the now Jedi Myzark must have been very painful. Darth Suchar even increased the strength of the lightning.
"You should rethink the choice you made, fool. Because of what you did, the Jedi know. Their fleet is gone, but we know where they are. As soon as you are dead, we will attack the fleet and destroy it as well as the transport ships...for your foolishness, the Jedi put all their eggs into a single basket."

Darth Suchar strengthened his lightning, and walked closer to Myzark. Ceasing the lightning, he asked him,
"You can still join us...the choice is yours!"
 TheOutrider
10-19-2004, 9:23 PM
Myzark was dying slowly he could live however but no he wouldn't turn evil again. He would die rather than be evil.

"Kill me or let me go its your choice" said Myzark

"NNNOOOOOOO" yelled a voice

Yes it was the Jedi who gave him the saber.

"Myzark my ship has landed and the guards are dealt with hurry to the ship"

The Jedi heals Myzark then faces Suchar

Myzark runs to the Ship and leaves. He flys to the Jedi.

"Land your ships on Coruscant" said Myzark

The Ships landed Myzark wondered what happened to rhe Jedi who saved him...
 DarthBuzzard
10-19-2004, 9:38 PM
Zzzt! Zzzt! *buzz* *buzz*

Suchar and the Jedi who had saved Myzark were locked in a vicious saber fight. The Jedi who had saved Myzark obviously was trained very well, but Suchar was incredibly strong, and his blows were starting to drain the Jedi of energy.

Slash...parry...flurry...slash...block

The fight was vicious, but the Jedi was out of energy. Finally, Darth Suchar knocked his saber out of his hand. T'sar used the force to summon it, and pulled out one of his lightsabers, and promplty destroyed it. The Jedi was now defenseless, for he had used the force to fight Suchar. Suchar, knowing the friendship between Myzark and this mysterious Jedi, began hitting him with bursts of lightning. It would send tremors through the force and Myzark would know that his friend was dead. After 5 minutes of the torture, Darth Suchar pulled out his lightsaber and ended his life with the quickest of lightsaber strikes. He could feel the force in him leave and echo through the galaxy.
"That will send a strong message to our friend..."
"Yes, master."
"Return to the Behemothhhh...I must find a new place to strike."
"Yes, master". Suchar turned around and promply headed back to the Behemoth.
 TheOutrider
10-20-2004, 6:56 PM
Myzark felt a huge disturbance as if somethinf was...gone. He tried to find the Jwdi who helped him by using the force but he couldn't.

"NNNOOOO HE MUST BE ALIVE" yelled Myzark

Myzark could deny it no longer the jedi was dead. He then saw a vision of it happening...

Zzzt! Zzzt! *buzz* *buzz*

Suchar and the Jedi who had saved Myzark were locked in a vicious saber fight. The Jedi who had saved Myzark obviously was trained very well, but Suchar was incredibly strong, and his blows were starting to drain the Jedi of energy.

Slash...parry...flurry...slash...block

The fight was vicious, but the Jedi was out of energy. Finally, Darth Suchar knocked his saber out of his hand. T'sar used the force to summon it, and pulled out one of his lightsabers, and promplty destroyed it. The Jedi was now defenseless, for he had used the force to fight Suchar. Suchar, knowing the friendship between Myzark and this mysterious Jedi, began hitting him with bursts of lightning. It would send tremors through the force and Myzark would know that his friend was dead. After 5 minutes of the torture, Darth Suchar pulled out his lightsaber and ended his life with the quickest of lightsaber strikes. He could feel the force in him leave and echo through the galaxy.
"That will send a strong message to our friend..."
"Yes, master."
"Return to the Behemothhhh...I must find a new place to strike."
"Yes, master". Suchar turned around and promply headed back to the Behemoth.

"They'll pay" he thought

Myzark then went to the jedis ship. He examined it closely. It was marked KL-456. It was a Heavily Modified Republic fighter. He decided to sleep in it tonight...
 DarthBuzzard
10-21-2004, 7:53 PM
T'sar called Suchar back.
"Our fleet cannot strike at the retreated republicccc...instead, we found another targettt! There is a suppy fleet and a space supply station, that is almost unguardedddd...You are to move the fleetttt there, and take it out!"
"Yes, master. We will not fail you."
"You had better hope so, Sucharrrr...dismissedddd..."

For what seemed like the 100th time, Darth Suchar turned and went back to his own ship. When he had arrived at the bridge, he broke Suchar's orders to the troops. The station was a long way off, but Suchar could see how crippling it's loss would be to the Republic. It was over an agricultural world that supplied almost all of the Republics food for their Navy. With that out, their fleet would slowly die off of attrition. Suchar had to admit it was genius, and gave his master credit for finding where the Republic had put all their eggs into one basket. It would be a while before he got there, so Suchar decided to meditate in the dark side. When his dreams showed him Myzark practicing with the Force and his lightsaber, he laughed.
"It looks like hes trying to find a way to beat us...let him try. It will give me great satisfaction to see him die avenging his friend..."
 TheOutrider
10-21-2004, 8:31 PM
Myzark felt a huge disturbance in the force, it was at a supply station.

"Our fleet cannot strike at the retreated republicccc...instead, we found another targettt! There is a suppy fleet and a space supply station, that is almost unguardedddd...You are to move the fleetttt there, and take it out!"
"Yes, master. We will not fail you."
"You had better hope so, Sucharrrr...dismissedddd..."

He had to act now. He installed a cloaking device into the ship and flew to Suchar''s Ship cloaked. He boarded it with a couple of Republic soldiers and jedi. They all were fighting Suchars men.

Myzark Found Suchar.

"This ends now Suchar!"

Myzark withdrew his lightsaber.
 DarthBuzzard
10-21-2004, 8:45 PM
Suchar laughed.
"You wish to challenge me again, fool? So be it."

Darth Suchar eliminated all of the republic soldiers with lightsaber throw, and took out one of the Jedi out with Force choke. There were three Jedi left, including Myzark. Suchar closed the gap with Force Jump, slicing one of the Jedi, who was taken by complete suprise. Only two remained. Suchar fought each one off with his single lightsaber. Myzark was not too great with the lightsaber, having been a padawan for only a week, but he was still great. The other Jedi had incredible skill, and together they were tough. It was nothing Suchar couldn't handle, but still a major challenge. After a few more minutes, Suchar decided to play dirty. He lured the one Jedi towards a computer panel, and when he got near, Suchar used the force to blow it up. The Jedi was hurt badly, and went flipping across the bridge. He landed on another computer console, which Suchar promtly blew up. Now that it was only him and Myzark, Suchar decided he could unleash his full power. Since his bridge contained no more soldiers, Suchar used an ancient Sith power, Force Scream. He saw it pierce Myzark's ears, but he was able to resist its affects for the most part. They then erupted into a vicious saber duel. As Myzark was pushed onto the defensive, he used the Dark Side and was able to get even with Suchar. Darth Suchar did a backflip, and laughed.
"Yes, give into your anger young one! You can still join us again..."
 TheOutrider
10-21-2004, 9:05 PM
"Ill never join the dark side" said Myzark

Myzark was battling fiercely. Slice...Dodge...duck. Soon Myzark saw a flaw in one of Suchars moves. He ducked then sliced Myzarks left leg(not off just a little slice). Myzark was soon at his knees.

"Join the lightside Suchar... or kill me"

He fell to the ground still conscious though.

"Make your move"
 DarthBuzzard
10-25-2004, 3:55 PM
(TheRealJedidude
Battle Droid
I hate filling out the subject field part of pms
I give you permission to kill Myzark in The sith era...

:evil3: ooh goody...just make a new character after I wipe up the mess :-p

))

"Fool. I will never return to the light after seing the power of the Darkside! As for you...you decline my request, so you...shall die!"

Suchar raised his lightsaber, and slashed Myzark's neck. He heard the gurgling, watched the blood pour out, and watched Myzark collapse and die slowly on the floor. Myzark wasn't dead yet, but Suchar didn't care. He walked over to the command station on his ship, and watched the supply fleet and the station be decimated. Suchar got the entire fleet on the comlink.
"Excellent job. Keep up the assault, and prepare the way for our occupation force to land on the planet."
The battle continued, and Suchar was directing it. Finally, he heard a gurgle, and saw Myzark looking at him with both anger, and a want for mercy and healing. The look in his eyes would be enough to turn T'sar back to the lightside, but Suchar resisted the impulses of mercy. He heard him choke, and Suchar probed his mind, seeing many flashbacks of his family, and how he was regretting turning to the lightside...
 TheOutrider
10-25-2004, 4:04 PM
Myzark saw his father playing ball with him, his mother kissing him, his jedi master training him before he betrayed him, he saw his jedi friend who Suchar slaughtered. He remembered all the fun times with his family. They were all gone and he was about to go with them. He searched in Suchars heart and saw something amazing. Then he made in attempt to talk and blood gurgled out.
Myzark then couldn't stand it any longer. If somebody was going to heal him to save him it was going to be now or never.
 DarthBuzzard
10-25-2004, 4:18 PM
Darth Suchar saw Myzark in extreme pain, and he also felt him access one of his deepest, darkest secrets hidden deep down. His eyes flashed, and anger came over him. There was no way he could have anyone knwoing that secret! He decided he should be safer than sorry, and to kill Myzark now. Darth Suchar lifted Myzark up off the ground, and was about to crush his brain when he felt something. Something tugging at him. Mercy. He had never felt this before, not even when he was a Jedi! Maybe there was something about this mans flashbacks he saw that made him so reluctant to kill him. Suchar teetered on the brink of lightside and darkside. He was weighing the facts of each, and wondering what he had gained from each side, and what could be the right course. Darth Suchar stood there, unable to make his choice...
 TheOutrider
10-25-2004, 4:25 PM
"ugghh I know theres stilll good in you Suchar, so deep down T'sar doesn't even know about it"

Myzark was trying to withstand the pain. He hoped Suchar made the right choice.

"We could save uggh every ughgh one by defeating T'sar" Myzark was getting closer to his demise by the second. He remembered something his dad had taught him.

"Son to win a battle the right way it needs to be done with honor"
"How so dad" said Myzark
"By not ruthlessly slaughtering your opponent, having a clean battle" said Myzark's dad

Myzark hoped Suchar was honorable.
 DarthBuzzard
10-25-2004, 4:47 PM
"I...I...I...the Jedi will never accept me again, Myzark. I've killed hundreds of them, and destroyed their very culture. Not even the Jedi can forgive that. I'm sorry Myzark, but I..."

At that moment T'sar walked onto the bridge.
"Sucharrrrrr...we have won the battle...but you have lost your fight with liffffffeee...I have felt the lightside within you from acrosss the galaxyyyyy...something my apprentissssss...cannot have!"

Suchar looked into Myzark's eyes, and he knew what the right choice was. He dropped Myzark to the floor, and healed him to the best of his ability. Then, Suchar drew his own lightsaber. He spoke to Myzark,
"Stay out of this kid, this is between me and T'sar"

then, he spoke to T'sar and decared,
"THIS ENDS NOW! YOU WILL PAY FOR THE PATH YOU HAVE LED ME DOWN!"
"Haha! You are a fool if you think you can take me! Prepare to dieeeee..."

A fierce duel erupted, and each side was at a stalemate. Neither side could win, and the duel strethced on for hours. Suchar needed some motivation to fight for, something to spur him on...
 TheOutrider
10-25-2004, 4:52 PM
"Suchar you must let me help you" said Myzark
"SSSStay out of thissss kid" said an angry T'sar

T'sar moved for Trent to kill him in one death blow. He barely missed.

"Suchar nows your chance, take him down"
Page: 1 of 1