Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Repulbic vs Sith armada

Page: 1 of 3
 Cyborgninja
10-16-2004, 1:17 PM
Alright I came to start an rp about the jedi and the sith

Name- Matten Groundflyer
side-sith
status-one of the sith lords
weapon-one finally crafted sith bright red lightsaber
bio- A sith lord out to destory the repulbic:axe1:
 stingerhs
10-16-2004, 8:34 PM
Name: Kola T'uune
Race: Mandalorian
Sex: Male
Orientation: Leaning Darkside
Side: None
Weapons: Lightsaber, blaster pistols, projectile rifle, and a concussion rifle
Ship: Talarra's Fear, a heavily modified Mandalorian frieghter

Bio: T'uune has been a bounty hunter long before the Mandalorian Wars, and has earned a reputation as a fearless warrior that will stop at nothing to claim his bounties. At a young age, he was recognized to be force adept and was taken to Dantooine for training. However, the Exar Kun War disrupted his training, and his master turned to the darkside to follow Exar Kun. Abandoned by his master, the young padawan felt betrayed and left the academy to earn a living. He encountered several Hutts on Sleyheron, and took up their offers for collecting bounties. He claimed all but the most valuable of the bounties. That bounty was collected by another young bounty hunter named Cassus Fett, and so began the long rivalry between the two hunters. The rivalry ended whenever T'uune set up Cassus for an encounter with a Republic Fleet. There, Cassus met his death, and now the galaxy is left with Kola T'uune as the most feared bounty hunter. T'uune has recently been seen quite often with an unknown and young twi'lek woman in Corescant.

T'uune suddenly woke up from his force-aided sleep. Something was very wrong. He checked his instruments to make sure he was still on course. Carring a Sith Admiral in his storage bay was already making him a bit uneasy as he traveled through Sith territory to the near-by Republic Stronghold of Corellia. "Never been concerned like this before. Hmm, I guess I shouldn't worry too much, being in hyperspace and all." However, he couldn't console the feeling he had in his gut that something was definately not right. Having learned to trust these feelings, T'uune flipped a couple of switches. White lines appeared, then normal space as the braking thrusters kicked in. Immidiately, his sensors chimed in a warning about a large ship directly ahead. Checking his scanners, he noticed a large Sith Interdictor ship was directly in his path.
 Cyborgninja
10-18-2004, 10:13 AM
(on the sith ship)

Matten-status report

admiral-sir I see an enemy vessel theart minimum

Matten-plot a course for Datannioe I have some unfinished buiness to settle with the jedi scum

admiral- yes sir(takes off)
 stingerhs
10-18-2004, 12:21 PM
T'uune watched as the Sith ship accelerated into hyperspace, and sighed deeply. "Too close, too close." Resetting the coordinates on the hyperdrive computer, he entered hyperspace en route to Corellia to drop off his latest trophy.

"Well well, now what was that all about, huh? Afraid of getting caught?", T'uune heard from the back. Getting up, he walked back towards the holding cell. The holding cell was made of a durasteel alloy, which was in turn surrounded by a cubic shaped force field. Inside sat Admiral Heedai. "Getting a bit antsy are we, T'uune?" Pressing a button, and entering a combination of keys, the force field dropped. T'uune then stepped towards the cage.
T'uune-"It's time for your meal, Admiral. I wouldn't want my buyers to have you malnurished."
T'uune then pulled out a field rations pack and tossed it into the cage.
T'uune-"Now eat up, or I'll make sure you eat it."
Heedai: "And how would you do that?"
T'uune- "If you don't eat it, i will force feed it to you. One way or the other, you will eat it," with a hint of anger underneath his breath.
T'uune raised the force field back up and walked back to the crew quarters. Opening the door, he noticed La'ola lying in her bed. She hadn't even stirred during the whole thing.
She never did make a move during those storms on Korriban. Dang it, that twi'lek can sleep through anything.
 Cyborgninja
10-18-2004, 2:34 PM
(on dan.)

Matt-(uses force to rip down doors to acedmey) I am here for master Vanndar

Jedi-We will never allow u to get to him

Matt-really...(uses force choke on him and all the other jedis surrounding him and kills them all)

Vanndar- So the Sith Lord Matten Groundflyer has come I could tell by the disturbace in the force(draws light saber)

Matt-Spare me pointy ears(attacks with red light saber)

(light saber match begins and Matten over power him weaked by force lighting Matten sith troops capture vanndarr and returned to his ship the Leviathan Mark 2)

Matt- raid this planet for lightsaber cystals then when u find some bring them to me and give this plant the same treatment as taris
 stingerhs
10-18-2004, 6:02 PM
T'uune calmly walked out of the Corellian bar. Now 95,000 credits richer, T'uune headed towards a little tuner shop about 3 klicks down the road. Coming to the store, someone was about to grab him. Sensing him, T'uune quickly turned around and grabbed him. Dragging the struggling body into the shadows, he slammed the person into a wall, pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it next to his neck.

T'uune-"This had better be good, Tyvark, or I'm just going to go ahead and collect those 75 hundred creds on your head."

Tyvark-"Hey, take it easy Kola. I just wanted to give you a high end job."

T'uune-"Oh yeah, who with, and how much?"

Tyvark-(fearfully)"The Republic wants someone alive only. And for 5 million."

T'uune deactivated his lightsaber and loosened his hold on the Rodian.

T'uune-"Who's the target?"

Tyvark-"Well, its not so much as a target, but rather a person in distress. You see, the Republic has gotten word that a Sith Lord by the name of Matton Groundflyer has captured a Jedi Master Vandar."

T'uune-(bitterly)"A Jedi Master?? Hmm, I'd be much more prone to killing him rather than rescueing him."

Tyvark-"But think of the reward. 5 million. Who wouldn't want that kind of money? Well, unless you want some other bounty hunter to claim him..."

T'uune-"Oh shut up already. I'll make up my mind later. Now move on," he said while pushing the rodian into the street. 5 million for a Jedi Master. Why would anyone be worth so much?

(6 hours later)
T'uune closed the hatch behind him, and walked to the cockpit. "Where are we going?" asked La'ola. "Dantooine. I have a new contract to pick up," he replied.
 Cyborgninja
10-19-2004, 10:01 AM
(in mattens ship)

Vandarr-U will never get away with this the force will not allow u.

Matten-O really...(uses force push and slams him into a wall0

Vandarr-U monster...

Matten- I will take that as a complaint.

Sith trooper- all our forces are off the planet we are waiting for u to give the order

Matten- Do it

(the planet is then nuked and destoryed)

Vandarr-(senses somethimg is wrong)

Matten-plot a course for korribean I need some r and r
 Airrazor
10-19-2004, 10:08 AM
am i to late to enter??????
 Cyborgninja
10-19-2004, 2:24 PM
ooc-nope come on in
 TheOutrider
10-19-2004, 5:28 PM
Name: Trent
Homeworld: Alderaan
Alignment: Light
Allegiance: Republic
Race: Human, Jedi Master
Personal ship: RF-43 Heavily Modified Republic ship
Weaponry: Lightsaber, Blaster pistol, Blaster rifle, Jedi Master Robes
Force Powers: Stasis, Pull, Push, lightning, heal, lightsaber throw,

BIO:
Trent was first recognized by the Republic when he flew his fathers ship right through a battle between the Sith. He blasted some Sith Fighters. He tried to escape but the Sith caught up to him. The republic saved his life by blasting the sith right out of the sky. He was recognized as force sensitive and was given Jedi Training. He was elected admiral last year and has proved worthy.
 stingerhs
10-19-2004, 6:35 PM
*Sigh*
La'ola- "Nothing left to track here except dust."
T'uune-"Don't get your hopes up. There might be something left on the surface."

Flying in slowly at about 60m off the ground, T'uune starts scanning the horizen for any signs of remains.

La'ola-"The problem is that there wasn't much here to begin with. We might as well be searching for ghosts."

T'uune-"Which is what my intentions are. Take over the flight controls and go were I tell you."

Sitting back, T'uune began to focus in on the Force, feeling for any signs of either life or a mere presence of the Force.

T'uune-"Heading change to north-north east, about 15 klicks from out current postition."

La'ola turned Talarra's Fear in the direction and began to scan the horizen herself.

La'ola-"I see something."
T'uune-(smiling)"I know."

Up ahead, La'ola landed in what was left of the Jedi Enclave's Courtyard.

La'ola-"What did you feel?"
T'uune-"Life. Someone survived."

T'uune slowly began walking through the ruins towards the main building. Looking down, he noticed the charred remains of someone. Feeling the remains with the Force, T'uune could feel the very small remains of the Force within the remains. "This one was a Jedi. Probably female. And she died by..." He examined it more closely. "....by...strangulation. Dang it, he nearly crushed her neck entirely." Suddenly, he felt something, or more or less see.
Matt-(uses force to rip down doors to acedmey) I am here for master Vanndar

Jedi-We will never allow u to get to him

Matt-really...(uses force choke on him and all the other jedis surrounding him and kills them all)

Vanndar- So the Sith Lord Matten Groundflyer has come I could tell by the disturbace in the force(draws light saber)

Matt-Spare me pointy ears(attacks with red light saber)

(light saber match begins and Matten over power him weaked by force lighting Matten sith troops capture vanndarr and returned to his ship the Leviathan Mark 2)

Matt- raid this planet for lightsaber cystals then when u find some bring them to me and give this plant the same treatment as taris

T'uune-"Matton Groudflyer did capture Vandar."
La'ola-"Do you know where he took him?"
T'uune-"No idea. We'll have to check for hyperspace trails once we leave the surface. Come on. There's nothing left here."
La'ola-"What about the 'life' you felt? Isn't that worth saving?"
T'uune-"Most definately. Do you see that single clover over there? That is what I felt."
 TheOutrider
10-19-2004, 7:04 PM
Trent was on his ship on the way to Dantooine to deliver his cargo. The cargo contained lightsabers, blasters, and other goods. He finally arrived upon the planet.

Trent-What Happened here!
Trent-Oh no Master Vandar, the Jedi

Trent-R2-52 scan the planet for survivors or any signs of life
R2-52-Beep Boop Beep

Trent-Nothing but the smell of death
R2-52-Beep Beep
Protocol Droid-He says there was a ship here recently and the ship has a trail
Trent-Then follow the ship we shall

Trent then follows the ships trail...
 stingerhs
10-19-2004, 7:24 PM
Laying in their respective beds, La'ola and T'uune tried to sleep. La'ola was the most successfull. T'uune, on the other hand, couldn't get the picture of so many jedi dying at one time out of his mind.

And here I am going to possibly confront this Sith. On Korriban. D*** it, why me? Oh yeah, I got so excited about 5 mill. *sigh*

He then began to think about La'ola. Her soft green skin; those deep, blue eyes; the small scar across her lower belly. The thought of the scar brought another bitter taste to his thoughts. The memory of Darth Revan torturing her with the Force to extract information from T'uune was almost unbearable. Anger swelled inside of him. His hatred of Revan was almost insatiable, and, T'uune realized, this Groundflyer was no different from Revan. He could do the same thing to La'ola all over again. Hatred slowly began to boil over, and T'uune stormed to the cargo hold. "D*** YOU REVAN FOR SCARRING HER!!!! D*** YOU KUN FOR MAKING THEM FAIL ME!!! D*** ALL THE SITH!!!" T'uune screamed in frustration. Punching a panel, he turned around and leaned against it. Tears began to well up in his eyes. "D*** you, d*** you, " he said tearfully as he slowly slid down the panel. "D*** you."
 TheOutrider
10-19-2004, 7:32 PM
Trent caught up to the vessel and opened up a transmission.

Trent-Who are you and what were you doing on Dantooine

No reply

Trent-Answer me or I will fire on your Ship!

No Reply

Fires one shot at the Talarra's Fear and misses

Trent-That was a warning shot now answer me or the other one won't miss
 stingerhs
10-19-2004, 8:31 PM
Suddenly, the turrets on Talarra's Fear open up. Ion bolts slam into the RF-43, temporarily disabling it.

T'uune-"Your complaint has been noted. Do not fire again, or I will return fire, this time with deadlier weapons."

Talarra's Fear quickly maneuvers around to face the RF-43 head on and activates the sheilds.

T'uune-"Of course, I am open to negotiation, so feel free to state why you tried to fire on my ship."

(The effects of the ion bolts have worn off.)
 TheOutrider
10-19-2004, 8:43 PM
Trent slowly got up from the ground. He had tooken a fall when the ion bolts hit his ship.

"I need to know what happened to the Jedi I tracked your Ship now I need answers"
 stingerhs
10-20-2004, 4:27 AM
T'uune-"Did you not see the surface, no one survived. Hardly anything was left alive. Now, if you will excuse me, I have someone to track down."

Talarra's Fear slowly begins to move away in reverse.
 Airrazor
10-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Name: sha'fir da shu
Codename: Black Shadow
Homeworld: Outer rim
Alignment: Dark
Allegiance: Bounty Hunters
Race: Mandalorian
Personal ship: BGS Hunt a modified bounty hunter ship
Weaponry: two heavilly modified laser pistols a heavy bounty hunter repeater, rocket launcher, Boba fett suit, Shadow Sword and a jet pack

BIO:
This young person was kidnapped by the bounty hunters, after his memories were deleted they started to train him to become the best bounty hunter that exists, but at the age of 12 he atacked his teacher and killed him with his bare hands. He started his own Bounty Hunter company and destroyed the old company where he was trained. He continued his training in the darkness and he felt the power of the darkness. At the age of 16 a sith aprentice tried to kill him but thanks to his years of training he defeated the sith in melee fight with his Shadow Sword. He got caught there on the planet and escaped it on the age of 18. he continued training with all his hate and new power.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He flys up the wall of the palace in the outer rim, trying to find the 1 he is looking for the 1 that kidnapped him when he was a small child. His other attempts to discover the past of hisself has failed in death and pain, after 3 years of searching he found out where the woman that kidnapped him.

*He enters the palace*
(1= Black Shadow a other number=Palace people)

1"Hello people, how are you all doing"
2"How do you come in here, gaurds kill him!"
1*Draws his guns*
2,3*opened fire*
1*kills the gaurds*

He walks upstairs still searching the room of the woman, he sense that there are more ppl in the other room, he draws his guns and kicks down the door. 8 people turning around with there gun aimed at Black Shadow they all open fire, and shadow was shooted down.

Later in his own palace he gets awake, with no clue of what happened he remembers a sight that he saw in the room a woman laying on the ground, death. His mission was failled and he still doesnt knows the riddles of his past
 TheOutrider
10-20-2004, 3:19 PM
Trent decided not to follow the ship. They looked serious when he said he'll shoot him down. He decided to go investigate Dantooine. He punched in the Hyperspace coordinates and away went the ship. Meanwhile...

"Sir we found a ship in the area" said Shoza Knor the Outlaw
"Fire on them they maybe after us"said Kquik the leader
"Yes Sir"(ooc Kquik and Shoza Knor are NPC's wanted by law)

Trent felt a blast to his ship. His ship crashed on Dantooine. He was wounded pretty bad. He got out of his ship and tried his best to set up a fire. He slowly fell asleep...

"Hahaha nobody could survive that"said Kquik
"Especially on a planet with no food or water"said Shoza

Trent started repairing his ship. He couldn't lift it off the ground but he got the computers working. He sent out a distress signal to the Talarra's Fear...
 stingerhs
10-20-2004, 5:43 PM
(The Talarra's Fear is in the Dantooine system trying, now in vain, to find the exact hyperspace trail from the Sith fleet.)

"The trail must have dissipated by now. Why can't we just go to Korriban?" La'ola asked. T'uune replied, "Simple, they wouldn't expect anyone to take the exact same route. Surprise is actually a very good tactic in this case. That fleet may have us outgunned, but..."
Beeeep........Beeeeeep......

La'ola presses the flashing button and waits for information to show up on her screen.

La'ola-"Its an emergency transponder. The signal is from..a.......RF-43." (looks up from the panel)

T'uune-"That would be the same pilot that attacked us. Now here is an interesting choice."

La'ola-"I wonder if he has any value to him. Well, or her."

T'uune-(shakes his head)"The voice over the radio sounded male. Where's the signal from?"

La'ola-"Dantooine. On the surface. He must have had a equipment malfunction to make his ship go down like that."

T'uune-"I have a funny feeling that it wasn't equipment failure. (Feels outward with the Force) In fact, I think he was shot down. Grab the controls and set for Dantooine. I'll take over weapons."

Talarra's Fear headed for Dantooine at full power. "I've got something on scanners," T'uune said. "Its some kind of ship. Setting ion cannons." T'uune then activated the controls for the turrets and forward batteries.
_________

"There is a ship approaching. Its weapons are charged and ready," said Shoza. "What kind of ship is it?" asked Kquik. "Its some kind of Mandalorian frieghter. Extensively modified," Shoza replied. "Sheilds up, and prepare for a fight."

La'ola-"Their shields are up. They may be returning a favor."

T'uune-"Very well. Standby."

T'uune locked onto the craft with the turbolasers and fired. He then immidiately followed the barrage with the ion cannons. Two lasers glanced off the shields, one hit. The shield was instantly pulverized, and then the ion rounds impacted the hull itself, completely destroying most of the ships electronics. However, the outlaws' weapons were unaffected, and they returned fire. La'ola, who had been in similar situations, dodged the fire , but two rounds still impacted the Talarra, causing extreme damage to the hull. ":swear: it!!! I just fixed this thing!!!" La'ola exclaimed. "We're still in better shape then them," stated T'uune. This thing can still fly. That one can't. Latch on; I'll pay them a visit."

Sensing trouble, Shoza and Kquik pulled out their blasters. They felt the ship shudder. "They've latched on," Shoza whispered. Suddenly, an explosion erupted from the entrance bay. Running towards the back with blasters raised, they scanned for invaders.

T'uune could see them as plain as day with his infrared viewer. Even with the smoke grenade he tossed, he could still see them. Shoza Knor and Kquik, wanted outlaws, and worth several thousand each. He pulled out his net gun and fired. The net hit both of them and trapped them against a panel.

"Alright, lets go check out that transponder on the surface," T'uune told La'ola as he walked in the cockpit.
The two prisoners were safely locked away in the cages on board. "No problem."
_________

Talarra's Fear landed about 12m away from the RF-43.
 TheOutrider
10-20-2004, 5:57 PM
Trent saw the Talarra's Fear. He hurried over to see if it was really them.

"It is them!" he thought

He ran over and explained how he had crashed and it was these outlaws fault and how his ship was behond repair, the hull was destroyed, everything.

"Now maybe I can join you guys on your ship, Ive got weapons and armour you can use freely!" said Trent hopefully
 stingerhs
10-20-2004, 6:07 PM
"Hold up kid. I'm not one for taking passengers. If you need spare parts, I can help you out. Otherwise, well, you might just get in the way," T'uune responded. "If you need help with the actual repairs, La'ola and I would be willing, and with La'ola's mechanical abilities, that thing may be salvagable."
 TheOutrider
10-20-2004, 6:13 PM
Trent wanted to get off the planet badly.

"Help me repair my ship and you guys can have all my cargo"
"Also, I need to get even with the guy destroying this place so do you mind if I just follow you on my ship"

Trent held out his hand.
 stingerhs
10-20-2004, 6:21 PM
T'uune-"Sorry, I don't shake hands. I only make agreements. You can do all the following except follow me. I'm on (pauses) business. If you want to meet up with me again to discuss business, meet me at Manaan in two days. We'll meet at the courthouse. Do we have a deal?"
 TheOutrider
10-20-2004, 6:26 PM
Trent didn't like having to wait, especially for 2 days, but if he wanted to find out something he would have to.

"Fine meet me there in 2 days"

The ship was now repaired and Trent boarded it. He set the hyperspace coordinates to Manaan. He was in hyperspace travel, he never knew how beutiful it was. His ship landed on Manaan. He decided to go to sleep and prepare for T'uune.
 stingerhs
10-20-2004, 6:53 PM
(several hours later)
T'uune landed at the Dreshdae port on Korriban under the guise as a Sith supplier.

Sith Security Officer-"Your ship is neither on the registry nor is it scheduled. What business do you have here?"

T'uune-(disguised as an unassuming human)"I have a weapons shipment pirated from a Republic Freighter."

Sith Security Officer-"Really? Well, that is most interesting. I'll have to send in a crew to check. Do you have your manifest?"

T'uune-"Right here." (Pulls out a datapad listing the cargo and lists La'ola as his mechanic)

Sith Security Officer-(hands datapad to the crew leader and lets them inside)Unusual that we would get an independant pirate making a shipment. We must not be the only ones that have a hatred of the Republic."

Crew Leader-"The manifest checks out. He's clear."(hands datapad back to the security officer)

Sith Security Officer-"Very well. I'm sure Lord Matton will reward you very well for this. Here is two passcards, the highter clearance for you, and the other for your mechanic. Enjoy your stay."
________

In a hotel room in Dreshdae.

La'ola-"Don't you think its a bit mean to leave that kid waiting for us back at Manaan?"

T'uune-"Absolutely. Besides, what do I care? First he fires on us, and then he expects help? Sorry, but it was hard enough for me to lend a hand at repairs."

La'ola-(smiling)"I know, but it's still not nice."

T'uune-"Who said I wouldn't meet him? I do have my honor to keep. (leans close to her)Don't forget that." (they kiss and ...)
________

(in a cantina)

Drunken officer-"Ya, I heard about a jedi gettin captured? *hic* 'hats it to ya'?"

T'uune-"How about another hand of Pazaak?"

(they play another round. the drunken officer busts, again)

Drunken officer-"Ya know, *hic* I don't play dis game *hic*'ell while I'm drinkin."

T'uune-(laughing lightly) "Thats okay. Just tell me about that 'jedi you saw."
(hands the officer another ale)

Drunken officer-"Well, *hic* da 'Lo'd' came in here last week, prancin that little rod'nt 'round here *hic* like he was some kind of *hic*'rofy. (laughs, *hic*)

T'uune-(joining in the laughter)Really, well, did you happen to recognize the 'thing'?"

Drunken officer-"Sho did!!! *hic* Looked like that wanted pic posted in the lobby. Some kinda 'Jedi Masta *hic* Zandar' or sumthin."

T'uune-"Really? That is quite interesting. Care for another round of Pazaak?"

(the officer gulps down the ale and promtly passes out)
_________

Talarra's Fear takes off from Korriban and enters hyperspace for Manaan.

It arrives several hours later and lands.

T'uune heads for the courthouse and meets Trent about an hour late.

T'uune-"I feel I must apoligize for being late. Now, shall we get down to business?"
 TheOutrider
10-20-2004, 7:49 PM
"Finally you arrive now lets talk about Vandar" said Trent
"What have you found out about him he's alive I know it"
"Also, Whos behind the destruction of Dantooine"
"And will you please help me out and im sorry for firing on your ship
"Lastly, Where are they located I need to avenge all the Jedi!"
 Cyborgninja
10-21-2004, 7:39 AM
Matten-(senses distrubance in force) Some powerful jedi has arrvialed bring him to me

Dark Jedis- Yes master...(begin to search for someone strong in the force)
 Airrazor
10-21-2004, 8:02 AM
Shadow arrives on Corusant, for a new mission. He needs to find the force adept that everyone is talking about. He easily walks up the stairs of the airport, when a gaurd stops him. "Arent you that criminal of the outer rim" the gaurd asked. Shadow feels a strong power to grab his guns and blast the hell out of the gaurd, but he answers calm "You must see me for someone else gaurd". "No, you are that criminal. You have killed my brother there!" said the gaurd, and he drawed his guns, but he was to late shadow had allready drawn his guns and shooted down the gaurd.

A few hours later at the point where he must be, there he sees some gaurds standing in front of the building. They open fire right away when they see him, Shadow had drawn his rocket launcher and shooted a rocket. Only 1 of the 2 gaurds was hitted, but the gaurds inside heard the explosion and came outside. One of them finally succeeded in hitting shadow in his arm, Shadow needed to escape from here but how his jet pack was shot down he had no rockets left only his guns. He turns away from the shots and jumps to the ground and he opens fire. 1 gaurd got hitted by the lasers from the blasters. Another gaurd walks outside but this wasnt just a gaurd it was a comando a elite comando. He shoots Shadow down in 1 shot.

10 minutes later shadow wakes up totaly stuned. He cant move but he sees two persons standing in front of glass, is he in some kind hospital? but then he sees that it isnt a hospital because he got robes bu his legs and his arms. The comando walks inside, and punches Shadow.
 Master Jaxu
10-21-2004, 8:11 AM
Name:Jata
Homeworld:Korriban
Race:Sith
Alignment:Dark
weaponry:Dual ended light saber that turns into two sabers named Malice and Havok

*Bows to his mater Matten and leaves the room to his ship Malchia 2 to seach for those that are strong in the force*
 stingerhs
10-21-2004, 8:54 AM
T'uune-"Slow down kid. I'm not one to give out information in such a public place. Come, I have a room rented out at the hotel across from the Republic Embassy."

(They head for the hotel, and are inside the room with La'ola.)

T'uune-"Okay, its pretty apparent that I'm gonna need an ally to help me with this mission. Since your ready and willing, we'll join forces." (pauses for effect)

T'uune-"Now, about Master Vandar. I have some information that I picked up from Korriban. According to my source, he's being held there by a Sith Lord Mattan Groundflyer. Now, I have not been able to deturmine his exact location, I just know that he's on Korriban. Judging by the lightsaber your carrying, you must also be a Jedi. That will come in handy. (pauses)Now here's the plan..."

((ooc, check pm's :D ))
 Cyborgninja
10-21-2004, 9:44 AM
Matton-(in private quaters0) So another jedi has arivved .

ooc-guys I am currently in school that is why I am on and off
 Master Jaxu
10-21-2004, 9:47 AM
OOC- me too so forgive us if we don post.

*Jata set the ship controls on auo pilot and began his search for the gifted.He went to his chamber and told the protocol droid he was not to be disturbed.He sta on a floor at and began to take in the energy of the darkside
 Cyborgninja
10-21-2004, 9:59 AM
Matton-I wonder...

Sith soilder-sir what is the matter

Matton-bring me master vandarrs light saber
 Airrazor
10-21-2004, 1:02 PM
*Over the radio*

"Give me Butler" (butler is a bounty hunter)
"Butler here"
"Shadow is kidnaped on corusant"
"Ok, dont take actions"
"but why sir?"
"Now i am youre boss and this is now my company, so listen!"
"What you take over?"
"Offcourse, you *****"

Meanwhile by Shadow

He wakes up again and feels a terrible headache. "So, you are awake". Shadow didnt answer he feels the chains he is in a other room. He notices that it is a different person not a gaurd. But a slave dealer. "Why am i here?". "You are my slave, and you are going to be solled for money". "My soldiers will find me and kill you". "hahahaha, they can never find me here and by the time that you escape you are allready blown to space dust.". "Let me go and i wont kill you". "You dont frighten me Bounty hunter". Shadow lays down again thinking of a plan to escape from this sick Slave Dealer. but there are only a few things in the room. a Bed a door from massive metal, and a chair. The Slave dealer walks slow away, this is the chance to escape tought shadow. He sits on the bed and usses his legs to grab the chair. He brakes the Chair and uses the wood to free him from the chains. The slave dealer returned, "Why you, Gaurds kill him!". Quikly Shadow hides behind the door. The door goes open, in super speed Shadow grabs the guy and kicks him, then he grabs his blaster and kills the second gaurd. "Now only the Slave dealer was left" tought Shadow. But a female gaurd walks in the hall. right in front of the Slave dealer. "Why you, how dare you disobey me!". The female gaurd kills him. "Quikly Shadow we need to get away!"
 TheOutrider
10-21-2004, 3:01 PM
Trent looks at T'uune.

"Im ready so whats the plan"
"Matten Groundflyer theres something in that name I don't like"
 stingerhs
10-21-2004, 5:34 PM
(T'uune tells Trent the plan.)

T'uune-"Alright, we'll get started in the morning. Meet me by my ship at 0700 hrs. We'll all leave on my ship."
 TheOutrider
10-21-2004, 5:53 PM
"Ok see ya around partner"

Trent then goes to his room. He thinks about the Jedi about the plan and about saving Vandar. He falls asleep...

~

"Where am I, in a dream, or is this a vision" thought Trent

Trent looked around and saw Master Vandar fighting.

"MASTER VANDAR"

Trent looked and saw Matten.

(in mattens ship)

Vandarr-U will never get away with this the force will not allow u.

Matten-O really...(uses force push and slams him into a wall0

Vandarr-U monster...

Matten- I will take that as a complaint.

Sith trooper- all our forces are off the planet we are waiting for u to give the order

Matten- Do it

(the planet is then nuked and destoryed)

Vandarr-(senses somethimg is wrong)

Matten-plot a course for korribean I need some r and r

Trent then wakes up and heads for the Talarra's Fear. He spots T'uune.

"Hi im ready"

Trent boards the Talarra's Fear.
(ooc:Stinghers I think that was the plan wasn't it cause I deleted your pm sorry and I forgot the plan)
 stingerhs
10-21-2004, 6:04 PM
((ooc. thats cool. i got a copy in my sent folder, just give me a second to write this up...))
T'uune-"Good to see ya. Head in, and strap in. We'll be leaving in a couple of minutes."
_________

Talarra's Fear takes off from Manaan and enters hyperspace for Korriban.
 TheOutrider
10-21-2004, 6:18 PM
Trent was sitting in hyperspace.

"Are you sure this plan will work I mean they might just kill us"
said Trent

Trent was wondering if this guy was even trustworthy. He wondered if this guy will betray him. He decided not to worry, besides he had the look of trustworthiness on his face.
 stingerhs
10-21-2004, 6:25 PM
T'uune-"True. They very well could, but it shouldn't be anything to worry about. I've felt a disturbance last night. I get the feeling that this Sith Lord wants us alive."

T'uune-"This trip is gonna take a couple of hours, so care for a couple rounds of pazaak? No betting, of course."
 TheOutrider
10-21-2004, 6:29 PM
"Ok a couple rounds of pazaak will do me good"
 DarthBuzzard
10-21-2004, 7:42 PM
(ooc: since lordreven is temp banned, JediDude and Stinger asked me to step in until he returns, so for now, meet your new Sith Lord :D )

The Dark Jedi he had sent returned.
"They have a plan for rescuing Vandar, Sir. It involves three, a human, a mandalorian, and a twi'lek girl. The Jedi's are the human and Mandalorian, and the Twi'ek seems to be a pilot."
"You couldn't capture them?" Asked Matton
"N...No sir! They...they evaded capture!"
"I see...in the Sith...failure is not an option!"

The Dark Jedi was trembling. Matton continued,
"Lucky for you, they are coming into my trap, and I will capture them at that time. You can consider yourself lucky to have survived. Dismissed."

The Dark Jedi was very happy, and almost ran from the room. Matton radioed his ships, and had them ready for the trap.
"The fools will never know..."Matton chuckled to himself.
 stingerhs
10-22-2004, 9:40 AM
T'uune was laying in his quarters, just thinking to himself. Thinking about several past bounties he had collected. He remembered the frantic capture of the traitorous Mandalorian on Coruscant. The traitor that had joined the Sith. He laughed quietly to himself as he remembered arguing with La'ola to keep the blast doors open to the hangar. She finally won out because she had to repair the armor on Talarra and didn't want anyone sneaking up on her. T'uune just kind of dropped it and left for the diner.

Suddenly, something just didn't feel right. It was the same feeling he had felt several days before with the brief encounter with the Sith Interdictor ship. Rushing back to the cockpit, T'uune disabled the hyperdrive and fired the braking thrusters. "La'ola, you're needed up here!" T'uune yelled in the back. About 10 km ahead of him was two Sith Battleships and an Interdictor. His sensor warning systems went off as the Sith began launching fighters at them. La'ola ran into the cockpit and jumped in her seat. "Holy crap! What the heck's going on?!?"La'ola yelled. "We're being attacked. Prepare for evasives. I'll handle the weapons," T'uune replied. the Sith Fighters were approaching fast.

Without waiting for the Sith Fighters to hail them, T'uune locked onto the nearest fighters and began firing. Several fighters were taken out. The rest of the squadron broke off to begina assaulting Talarra's Fear from different angles. However, the pilots didn't count in the speed factor of the very fast freighter, and overshot their target. Talarra's Fear raced past the fighters towards the Sith battleships. T'uune locked onto the nearest ship and fired turbolaser blasts on the Sith ship. Activating sheilds, Talarra's Fear began a full frontal assault on the ship, unloading the ion and turbolaser cannons. The weapons had little impact on the massive ship, but the captian of the ship was taken completely by surprise that such a small ship would attack a battleship.

Now approaching the stern, the Sith Captain ordered the Interdictor to cut off the freighter. The Interdictor moved behind the stern, but Talarra's Fear dove straight down after clearing the stern. By this time, more fighters had joined the battle. They swooped down in front of the diving freighter and attempted to shoot it. However, they were quickly destroyed with a combination of blaster and turbolaser fire. Talarra's Fear then banked sharply to the left and pulled up, bringing it parallel to the surface of the battleship.

T'uune punched in some numbers into the hyperdrive computer. "What are you doing?" La'ola yelled without turning to face him. "Just keep flying this bucket of bolts, and get ready for a microjump," T'uune yelled back. He finished punching in the numbers. "Alright, hang on."

Space around them flashed backwards breifly then returned to normal. The blockade sent to capture them was now 34km behind them. Talarra's Fear then entered a small orbit around a nearby moon. La'ola breathed a sigh of relief. "We're not out of this just yet," T'uune said. The sensors began beeping another warning. As Talarra's Fear moved around the moon, a massive fleet of Sith ships came into view. The fleet was one of the largest fleets T'uune had seen amassed in his lifetime. Several Interdictors and 5 Battleships formed another blockade about 5km in front of Talarra's Fear. "Bring down your sheilds and weapons arrays, and we will spare you your lives," said a Sith voice over the comlink. Without any other option, T'uune deactivated the sheild generators and turned off the weapons.

A nearby battleship activated it's tractor beam and pulled Talarra's Fear into its hangar.
 DarthBuzzard
10-22-2004, 2:53 PM
Matton stood aboard the ship, watching as the tractor beam pulled them in. After a few minutes, the ship was resting in the docking bay. Matton adressed the Sith Captian in front of him...
"I want them captured. All three of them. There will be no secret escapes and renegade resucues: search everywhere."
"Yes, my Lord..."

The trooper turned and had his squadron follow him into the ship. He returned in a few minutes, leading all three of the ships occupants into the bay before Matton. Matton laughed.
"So, you fell into my little trap, eh? Hah!" Matton then turned to adress his guards;
"Take them to the interrogation cells. I and my apprentices will come with you to ensure nothing goes wrong..."
 stingerhs
10-23-2004, 7:53 AM
As T'uune walked down the hallway, he looked over at the apprentices. They had smug looks on their faces. Apparently, they were looking forward to what was going to happen next. Unaware that they had not removed all of T'uune's weapons, T'uune was incredibly tempted to try out the brand new carbonite projector imbedded in his armor.

He also felt outward with the Force to probe the apprentices' minds. Their thoughts betrayed them. One was thinking of his brother. Yes, the brother that had refused to join the Sith. Probing deeper, the brother that he had killed to prove his loyalty to Matton. The brother that he missed deeply. His anger towards Matton. The anger that fueled his hatred of all things good. Matton had twisted his mind around to suit his needs.

Probing the others, he felt their own individual thoughts. The one thought caught his attention quickly. That thought dwelled on La'ola. Specifically how attractive she was. Anger began building up in T'uune, but this time he devised a plan. Noticing a droid using a cutting torch up ahead, T'uune waited for his opportunity.

As they got close, T'uune tripped on a floor joint and fell into the apprentice. Manipulating the droid's arm with the Force, the cutting torch moved directly across the apprentice's head, killing him instantly. "Oh :swear:!!! I'm so sorry!!" T'uune exclaimed. "It's his own stupid fault for being in the way. You, on the other hand, are quite clumsy for a bounty hunter," the one apprentice told T'uune. "I'm not clumsy, its the floor joints that weren't designed properly. You guys should really think about hiring new ship designers," T'uune responded. "Oh shut up and move along," said another apprentice, annoyed.

They arrived at the individual cells, were stripped of their gear, and placed inside the cells.
 Master Jaxu
10-24-2004, 1:52 PM
*Jata walked to the home on correlia where he found the first of the childeren he was taking for the darkside.He knocked on the door,waiting for the boys fool parents to answer.When the father opened the door he put a lightsaber right between his eyes,he slumped to the floor as his wife screamed and ran to grab the baby.He sprang forward at ligtning speed and grabbed her by the wrist.*"You aren't going anywhere."*He tortured the woman until she finally died and then he went to the baby.He picked up the crying child and put a hand on his forhead.He then shot images of pain and suffering into his mind as the child cried harder.*"Get used to it,because from this day forward thatn is your life."*He took the child to his ship and began the trip back to his masters temple on Korriban.*
 DarthBuzzard
10-24-2004, 3:04 PM
Matton laughed.
"That was an impressive trick you pulled, Tu'une. Unfortunately for you, no tricks will get you out of this alive."

Matton waited for Tu'unes reaction. Sure enough, he felt the anger, and the anger opened his mind. Quickly, Matton probed his mind. He saw Revan, and his anger towards that Sith Lord. That was good to know, perhaps he could exploit it later on. As he dug deeper, he also saw something important. Tu'une was fostering a hatred for him. He was comparing his brutishness to Revans, who had tortured his girl. Torture. What the cells were for. Matton looked up, and looked them all right in the eyes.
"Ah...so. Now to business." Matton gave no sign he had probed Tu'unes mind, and it didn't look like Tu'une knew either, which was good.
"We can make this simple, oooooooor we can make this hard. It's your choice." Matton grinned devilishly. "If you make this simple and tell me everything, I can let you all go. Sound good?"

Of course, Matton could figure out all he wanted by assaulting their minds, but this was much more fun, to see them writhe and squirm in pain, until they were begging you for mercy. Matton concealed this all, and ended the conversation with a few more words.
"So, tell me everything I want to know, or its...ah...how do the kids these days say it? Ah yes...or its LIGHTS...OUT!"
 stingerhs
10-24-2004, 7:21 PM
T'uune had felt something descend on his mind. It was dark. Very dark. Then it had left. Whatever it was, it was looking for something. T'uune looked straight into the eyes of Matton. He could see the darkness those same eyes concealed. The same darkness he had felt. "You tried to probe my mind, didn't you? You sleezy son of a :swear:!" T'uune yelled. He wanted to do something, anything to appease his own anger. Then, the solution.

At the control panel for the torture fields, he felt the individual components of the computer. The parts that were intertwined so well together. A power coil, and a power converter. Theorizing, T'uune calculated the discharge point of the electricity. Finally, T'uune used the Force to make an artifical capacitor to store power. Waiting for the opportune moment, he released the stored power into the coil. The coil, now overcharged, released massive amounts of energy into the converter. The converter, in turn is now overloaded. The computer senses the overload and attempts to discharge it slowly. It fails, and the converter discharges the energy directly into the panel. The extra energy immidiately overloads the circuits and discharges into the surrounding area.

The soldier and officers standing immidiately behind the panel are instantly killed. The remaining energy slightly discharges into Matton himself, throwing him across the room. With the controls now in complete disarray, the containment fields fail, releasing the three prisoners.

With the apprentices stunned, T'uune simply reaches out with the Force and takes their lightsabers from their belts. He tosses one to Trent and activates his own.
 DarthBuzzard
10-24-2004, 7:36 PM
"Sneaky. It would be great if only you hadn't counted so much upon your own ABILITIES!"

Matton picked each all three of them up with the Force, and started crushing their organs. He focused on making La'ola endure extreme pain to stir up Tu'unes anger. When he saw that Tu'une was bout the break free, he dropped them all, and choked Trent and La'ola slowly. Tu'une launched at him with the saber, and a fierce duel erupted. Even though Tu'une was fostering his anger, Matton was able to beat the one-time padawan. He knocked him to the floor, and then used the force to pick up all three of them. Matton pushed them backwards until they landed in their cells again. This time, however, he would make sure they didn't escape. He used the Force to create bonds upon them; one on their neck, both wrists, and both ankles. He would torture them with lightning instead. He was sure these would restrict both movement and the ability to use the Force.

"Ah, your attempts were fruitless. Now, because of your little charade, you will have to endure THIS!"

Matton used Force Storm on all three of them. With no way to move and fight back, they had no choice but to roast under its power.

"You will recieve more as I see fit. Of course, if you tell me what I want to know, I can set you free, and no pain. So, first question. What are your names...?"
Page: 1 of 3