Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Luke as a sith...

Page: 2 of 2
 RaV™
09-25-2005, 4:20 PM
Luke is to much of a sissy to take the role of an Sith Master or Sith anything, so I find him, being the one who'll lead the lightside to victory.
 Furball
11-13-2005, 1:51 PM
LOL. new for you perhaps. The Dark Empire series is about 10 years old :p

mtfbwya
Been away from here for a while but I dont read comics, and havent read them for about 20 years.
 Lady Vader
11-13-2005, 6:58 PM
Been away from here for a while but I dont read comics, and havent read them for about 20 years.

Then you are definitely missing out. Dark Horse comics has some of the best Star Wars stories (besides, comics aren't just for kids anymore these days).
 DarthXilon123
08-17-2006, 8:33 PM
Nah wouldn't want him looking at him fighting his former teammates doesn't look right to me at least. But for you other people out there I think some of you would like this production of the dark side as father and son. For me doesn't seem any better.
 Great Scott!
08-17-2006, 8:51 PM
Whoa, I actually voted in this old poll! But seriously, DarthXilon, don't reply to a topic that goes off the first page.

As to the question this thread asks, let's just say: Luke + Sith = Me hating Star Wars.
 coupes.
08-17-2006, 9:02 PM
DarthXilon123, please don't bump anymore threads like this one. The last message before yours was almost a year old. Surely the discussion has died if nobody posted for almost a year. If you want to talk about a subject in particular, you should start a new thread instead of bumping an old topic like this.
Page: 2 of 2