Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck in yavin test

Page: 1 of 1
 jesisoles
10-14-2004, 9:30 PM
hi
Iґm stuck in the panel room of the yavin test, I must be stupid cause I ґcanґt figure out the right order. Help!!!!!!!

Jesisoles
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-14-2004, 10:06 PM
are you talking about the room with the symbols on the wall, and the slidey things on the ground?

If so, you have to line it up so that the things on the walls are in the middle (there are two symbols on each slidey thing and space for three symbols).

I hope that made sense and I hope it helped.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
10-14-2004, 10:14 PM
http://www.epigamer.com/article.php?a=76&page=2)

Force Push

This is where you will begin the trials to familiarize yourself with force powers, and eventually regain your light saber. Head through the door to your left, where you'll find the first power: force push. Continue through the next door, and you'll encounter the first trial. There are a number of tiles on the floor, with two symbols on each of them. There are also large panels on the walls. Using force push, flip around each of the wall panels (whenever you can exert a force power on an object, your target reticle will have a blue swirl around it). Now that you can see all the symbols on the wall, move their corresponding floor tablets so the correct icon lines up with the arrows at either end of the room. Once you have moved all of the tablets into the right position, the exit door will open.
 jesisoles
10-18-2004, 10:52 PM
thank you for answering my question, it was much easier than I thought, but now I canґt cut the ropes to get out of the temple. I jump and jump but canґt do it. I f ypu donґt mind could you give me aa tiny hint?
thanks a lot
Jesisoles
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-18-2004, 11:01 PM
if ur talking about what I'm thinking about, you have to throw your saber at it (right-click)

http://www.stratosgroup.com/guides/html/200206jkjo/)
maybe this will help
Page: 1 of 1