Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

plans...

Page: 1 of 1
 General_Kioet
10-11-2001, 12:17 PM
ok, this'll be our secret HQ. rhett's gone mad, or loony, thinking i'm spamming or whatever, i've got 26 of my post count erased, just like THAT!!!! and a tpoic erased too...and he's called it 'spamming'. ok, next time any of us get the word SPAM thrown in our undeserving face, we'll give them a small sample of what spam is (we'll go and post 10-20 topics each). But only do that if what you're being called for isn't SPAM at all. ok? i doubt it if rhett will look in here, only reason why he comes here (in downtime, he doesn't look anywhere else) is to see if we're going to invade. btw, NOBODY mention invasion, that'll only make it harder for us to post there w/o being screwed over.
 General_Kioet
10-11-2001, 5:25 PM
ok, i'm a little mad now. i decided to give a sample demonstration of what spam is, and i'm going to get banned (hopefully it's just my username, as i've got a clone there already)
Page: 1 of 1