Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Differents music, differents area

Page: 1 of 1
 alexx
10-13-2004, 6:32 AM
hi,
I see in some maps, the music change depending where you are (if you are in a cantina, there is the cantina music, and outside the cantina, the normal music)
How can I make same?

thx in advance
alexx
 alexx
10-14-2004, 8:01 AM
no idea?
 wedge2211
10-14-2004, 9:44 AM
Try placing target_speakers, or make a trigger_multiple with a noise key.
 Nokill
10-14-2004, 8:44 PM
yes its something like that :whtsmile:

For instance, ur in the hallway and u use the door to go in a room. you put 2 trigger multiples each linked to a target_speaker. This next part is gonna take some imagination. pretend we are looking at it from the side. to the left of the doorway is the hall, to the right is the room. you have the trigger on the left (closest to the hall) linked to a target_speaker that plays the hall music. and the one on the right (closest to the room) linked to the room's music. check the activator box on both target_speakers, and give the triggers a wait of about 2.

So, if ur still with me, when u walk in it triggers both but it will be so fast that you will only hear the last one triggered. This will not work if you have a bunch of people rushing into the room. since it will take 2 sec. to be triggered again.
 *Dark
10-15-2004, 12:29 PM
would be so much more simple if dynamic music worked properly
Page: 1 of 1