Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need skinner for Metal Gear Rex

Page: 1 of 1
 minilogoguy18
10-12-2004, 1:17 PM
i really need this bad boy skinned so anyone whose interested reply to this post heres a pic to see wheather its worth your time.http://www.gamingforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17256)
 Shady-D
10-17-2004, 4:44 AM
ill have a go, prolly allot of ppl wondering why i dont skin my own model, thats cuz i just cant skin human skin or clothing etc, im good in objects however, for example a robot ;)
 minilogoguy18
10-17-2004, 7:01 PM
jesus tap-dancing christ someone actually replied on this forum ive got alot of positive feed back on other forums but not one reply on this one just tell me what format you want the mesh in to skin it ive been trying to get hatrus to help me on getting it in-game and he might do it just post on how you want to do this
 Shady-D
10-18-2004, 3:22 AM
doesnt really matter as long as i can see what skin belongs to what meshpart , btw yeah i know this JA skinning is visited allot but no1 eva replys i also have made a thread with no reply's :/
 minilogoguy18
10-18-2004, 7:38 AM
just give your e-mail address and ill send the mesh it has groups to assign a different texture to i can make any saber/sword without using swordbases and they have the effects of the sithsword without copying it thats like my feild of expertice just post your e-mail adress and ill send it
 Shady-D
10-18-2004, 11:04 AM
roopramdennis@hotmail.com
Page: 1 of 1