Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chance Of A Lifetime!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Shady-D
10-12-2004, 8:48 AM
so i need to get my model, a werewolf, skinned but i cant do it myself cuz im just plain out a crappy skinner so thats why i have put on a website with the skin textures, your mission is to skin, if u like and than post the results here, i will add them to the model and see how they look! now youz all wondering , whats in it for me??? and why the hell is this thread named chance of a lifetime??????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: well go to this site (http://www.freewebs.com/skinningcontest/) and everything will become clear 2 you! and for the ones who think that site isnt even worth theyre time the prize is: I model anything you want!
if u want me to model a giant fish to play with in jka will do! in other words for this one tim i dont care if other ppl will use it too or not ill just model it! just think of it that ill be your personal modeller for once!!! aint that sniffy?:)
 MarcusLeCoy
11-02-2004, 12:06 PM
yeah i can do it, but lol i dont want you to waste your time and make a model for me ;)
 Shady-D
11-03-2004, 9:54 AM
hehe its just that the model has to be finished ;)
 S3phiroth
11-04-2004, 3:59 PM
Sweet I would love to skin it ... I dont have much experience of skinning something from nothing but I'm sure if I spent enough time I could make it look good. Only one thing though I can't tell what is what on the textures you supplied :S Like where is the face eg Eyes and teeth. If you could send me the model I would be able to do it ten times easier and quicker I know you don't want to give a model away like that but what good is it minus the skin hehe.
 Shady-D
11-05-2004, 6:08 AM
i thought it was self explanatory =X starting from left to right, the first part, is the side head (covers the whole head) in the middle is the face, just face... above that are 2 ears, one inside one outside. top right is the top of the mouth, in the middle the front of the mouth and below that the bottom of the mouth..

other one is the tail, just tail, and for the rest of the skins you can look up the trainer txtures. sorry just cant give out the model :/
 S3phiroth
11-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Ive done the head and tail the body I'm having a likkle trouble with on getting the muscles right plus I've been doing numerous clans skins. Hope I can get it done over the weekend anyway.
 Shady-D
11-05-2004, 1:25 PM
cool, thnx for letting us know the progress, sup with your concurrent Marcuslecoy, any updates ?
 MarcusLeCoy
11-10-2004, 12:25 PM
my what? if you mean my current skin, yeah, ive added some lights to the armor and stuff.
Page: 1 of 1