Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Different game types

Page: 1 of 1
 TK303
10-11-2004, 1:22 PM
I really like this game, but I think a deathmatch/team deathmatch option would make it even better. Capturing command posts is good but I find the battles don't last long enough, it's all over just too damn quick, or is that because I'm just too good at this game ?:p
 Iceman_IX
10-11-2004, 5:25 PM
Not too hard to be good :rolleyes: But rounds do last for fairly short periods. I wouldn't mind so much if I could stay on a server for a decent amount of time.
 horseflesh
10-12-2004, 9:34 AM
I bought this game for the single player game only, I don't/can't play online because I have a 56k Slodem :(
But I do like playing with bots.
I also feel that the rounds are too short lived, a deathmatch option is a good idea, that way you can set how long the rounds last - a 2 hour battle on Hoth anyone ?
This shouldn't be too hard for all you modders out there, I think someone should do this :atat:
Page: 1 of 1