Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

question about Jedi Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Innards-Decay
10-10-2004, 3:15 PM
When do you get force powers in the game. I lvled up on the endar spire and i didnt get any. Thanks.
 Darth333
10-10-2004, 3:42 PM
In fact you will never get force powers with this mod until you get to Dantoine ( i am not even sure about Dantoine because I never got that far with that mod). The only thing you miss with this mod is the feats you would normally get as a non jedi.

If you really want to play as a Jedi early in the game, you can download the Revan reincarnate mod (http://w1.842.telia.com/~u84203091/DarthRevanModv11.rar) (don't forget to install the Dantoine fix for this mod (http://w1.842.telia.com/~u84203091/Dantooine_fix.zip)

You can also get tk102's KSE (http://www.pcgamemods.com/7392) to customize your party as you wish (you can have a whole team of Jedis, change your appearance, etc. )

And Achilles (http://www.freewebs.com/achilles01/) also made a mod that let's you play as a Jedi and also skip the Endar Spire I think (I am not sure about that last part since I haven't tried it yet).
 Innards-Decay
10-10-2004, 4:57 PM
ok, im playing dark side with revan reincarnate mod, but when i go darkside, the female char im playing as is livid/dead looking. Any good female pc reskins that make the darkside dissapeer/look cooler?
 MTV2
10-10-2004, 5:10 PM
Thats the whole point of the darkside, to look evil and have a dark, scaly head, i dont know of any mods right now, but you can post a request in the request mod sticky
 RedHawke
10-10-2004, 5:32 PM
Originally posted by Innards-Decay
ok, im playing dark side with revan reincarnate mod, but when i go darkside, the female char im playing as is livid/dead looking. Any good female pc reskins that make the darkside dissapeer/look cooler?

This is a pretty simple thing to do on your own, if you want your Darkside Transitions to go away that is. :D

Open up the appearance.2da in your override, if one isn't in your override it can be found in BIF's / 2da.bif / 2D Array, with Kotor Tool. You have to edit rows 91-180, the player rows, scroll over to the texaevil cell and change it to "****", without quotes, click on any other line you didn't edit, save the appearance.2da to your override. This will get rid of the DS underwear.

Now open up heads.2da in your override, if one isn't in your override it can be found in BIF's / 2da.bif / 2D Array, with KT. You have to edit rows 26-55, the player heads, and you have to change the following cells on each of these lines to "****", without quotes.

The cells you have to change are, headtexvvve, headtexvve, headtexve, headtexe. All of these cells must be changed to "****", without quotes, click on any other line you didn't edit, save the heads.2da to your override.

Now when you go back in game no more gaunt undead PC... :D

Though the PC's Icon will still have transitions, but I usually leave that to tell just how evil I really am... :D

If you want to get rid of those as well you can edit them out in portraits.2da.

Here are the instructions if you wish to do so. Open up portraits.2da in your override, if one isn't in your override it can be found in BIF's / 2da.bif / 2D Array, with KT. You have to change the following cells to "****", without quotes, baseresrefe, baseresrefve, baseresrefvve, baseresrefvvve, when you are finished all of these cells should be "****", without quotes from top to bottom, click on any other line you didn't edit, save the portraits.2da to your override.

I hope this helps! :D
 Innards-Decay
10-10-2004, 5:43 PM
well, i dunno, its just the female DS characters look extremely vile, but if they got darker looking yet still semi nice to look at, like i dunno, when you get dark you dont get veins but tattoos start to show and you get more pale.
 FunSolo
10-10-2004, 6:08 PM
theres something similar in a mod out there, called "fallin bastila" or so on one of the pages in the mod and tools section here...
maybe theres a workaround for the pc model too when u look inside the files..

i would like to see a mod like this too. so i guess a request in the sticky would be a good idea :D

/edit: i saw you already did it, my fault :D
 Achilles
10-10-2004, 6:22 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
And Achilles (http://www.freewebs.com/achilles01/) also made a mod that let's you play as a Jedi and also skip the Endar Spire I think (I am not sure about that last part since I haven't tried it yet). Yes, the mod allows you to skip the Endar Spire. Thanks for the plug, D. :D
 Innards-Decay
10-10-2004, 6:27 PM
problem #2, it screws the stats on my RedHawks Darth Revan robes.... what should i do to fix this?
 Achilles
10-10-2004, 6:39 PM
Originally posted by Innards-Decay
problem #2, it screws the stats on my RedHawks Darth Revan robes.... what should i do to fix this? Well some actual details may be required in order to provide additional assistance. Let us know specifically which stats are being "screwed with" and we'll be happy to give it our best shot.

Thanks.
 Innards-Decay
10-10-2004, 7:04 PM
haha ok achilles. Its darth revans robes, RedHawke has different stats for em, but when i installed the revan reincarnated mod, it reverted them back to the old stats.
 Darth333
10-10-2004, 7:11 PM
Are you sure you don't have 2 revan robes in you inventory, the Revan reincarnate mod does not contain any .uti file. It simply has a script to give you the original robe. So check you inventory, you may have both robes in there.
 Innards-Decay
10-11-2004, 6:57 PM
no, just one of revans, but the star forge robes are redhawke modded, whatever, i deleted the revan reincarnate mod, it made it so i couldnt get alot of the redhawke items because it skips the whole training part on dantooine.
Page: 1 of 1