Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

20fps thing

Page: 1 of 1
 lord-insane
10-10-2004, 10:57 AM
I am so pissed of this 20fps lock. why the hell do they have FPS lock on servers ennyways? i just dont get it. no other game had this before. i wish it could just be normal like any other game or there is no use to have a fast PC for good FPS anymore. :swear:
 Iceman_IX
10-10-2004, 12:38 PM
If you increase "ticks per second" in Options, servers that will support it will give 30 fps.
 Alegis
10-11-2004, 7:39 AM
unfortunately, almost all the servers leave it at default 20fps, even though 30fps doesnt have any big problems (like entering vehicles).

i wish ase would read the tps command and display it (right tab on server select). Even better would be able to filter em. And even more better if this fps issue got fixed
 general griff
10-19-2004, 1:48 AM
im sorry if this is spamming but this 20 fps thing is just an absolute insult to Pc gamers. We have the best hardware going and we are made to play it at this awful snails pace.

Please fix quickly. I thought it was drivers but only have just found out its in the code. Grrrrrr. The game plays perfect in single player. Errrr??? cmon for gods sake.
Page: 1 of 1