Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jolee's Clothes for Male PC's now up at my site

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
10-09-2004, 4:39 PM
Hello once again,

Someone requested this a while ago, with the search function down I can't find who requested it, with the Padawan mods released lately, and My Bastila for Female PC's clothes, I turned my attention to Male PC's by giving them Jolee's model and playing around for some textures for them. This also means you will be able to have Svцsh's cool Kashyyk Jolee clothes to wear as well. (The instructions for adding them on as the fourth texture variant is in the readme.)

Like the Bastila Clothes Mod this mod also simply overrides the normal Male PC models with Jolee's model that I renamed to identical filenames. Again no appearance.2da editing necissary!

http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/JoleePCClothes1s.jpg)
I created a trio of textures with colors I thought reflected the individual classes, Blue accented clothes for the Soldiers, Yellow accented clothes for the Scouts, and Red accented clothes for the Scoundrels. :D

You can get it here. :yodac: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/) Version 1.1 Released 10-09-2004

Version 1.1 Notes:
:nut: My brain went south, and I accidentally took screenies of, and zipped up, my working backup textures instead of the final ones for the mod. :nutz3:

New Dark Clothing Booster Pack Released:
http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/JoleePCClothes2s.jpg)
As per request by Vampiro, I have added in a Dark Side Clothes Texture for your enjoyment. :D

You can get it here. :emperor: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

From The Readme:
------------------------------------------------------
This Mod Does:
-----------------------------
Changes the Male Soldiers Default Clothing to the New (Darker Gray And Blue Cloth) Jolee Clothing. Clothes variant 2 is the New (Darker Gray And Yellow Cloth) Jolee Clothing, Clothes variant 3 is the New (Darker Gray And Red Cloth) Jolee Clothing.

Changes the Male Scouts Default Clothing to the New (Darker Gray And Yellow Cloth) Jolee Clothing. Clothes variant 2 is the New (Darker Gray And Red Cloth) Jolee Clothing, Clothes variant 3 is the New (Darker Gray And Blue Cloth) Jolee Clothing.

Changes the Male Scoundrels Default Clothing to a New (Darker Gray And Red Cloth) Jolee Clothing. Clothes variant 2 is the New (Darker Gray And Blue Cloth) Jolee Clothing, Clothes variant 3 is the New (Darker Gray And Yellow Cloth) Jolee Clothing.

The 3 clothes variants as well as some New Upgradeable Armored Clothing also in the 3 Clothes Color variants can be found in the Taris Apartment Footlocker after you use the Workbench the First time. So you can use whichever texture on whichever Male PC you want. ;)

I also added in a Clothing and Armored Clothing using variant 4 in case you want to do add svцsh's Jolee's Kashyyk Clothing Texture to your PC, if you don't they should appear as the default Jolee clothes texture according to your class if you wear them as listed above.(Variant 5 is also included for compatability with my Bastila's Clothes For Female PC's Mod)

Enjoy! :D
 Mono_Giganto
10-09-2004, 5:55 PM
Nice job Redhawke, I think you just saved me an email. :)
 svцsh
10-09-2004, 7:01 PM
Nice one RedHawke and thanks for making mine compatible and including instructions in the read me. :D
I noticed a lot of request for this and was thinking I should up date my mod.

svцsh
 RedHawke
10-09-2004, 7:56 PM
Originally posted by svцsh
Nice one RedHawke and thanks for making mine compatible and including instructions in the read me. :D
I noticed a lot of request for this and was thinking I should up date my mod.

svцsh

Thanks svцsh, I also did the same for the Bastila Female PC clothes mod I released yesterday, I just love spreading the evil... er'... the word! :D

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Nice job Redhawke, I think you just saved me an email. :)

:D

EDIT: Version 1.1 up at pcgamemods, I included the backup textures in the first version. :nut:
 Vampiro
10-10-2004, 8:55 AM
Amazing...I love them...And...Maybe you should also make a Dark version of them...It woud be cool..Anyway its a great idea.(Your robes)
 MTV2
10-10-2004, 9:02 AM
like I said before there so colorful !!
 RedHawke
10-11-2004, 7:38 PM
Originally posted by Vampiro
Amazing...I love them...And...Maybe you should also make a Dark version of them...It woud be cool..Anyway its a great idea.(Your robes)

Well Vampiro today is your lucky day! ;)

I have added a new darkside Jolee clothes texture, Black and Gray's always a darkside winner, they will install as Variant 5, so you will have to wear the clothing variant 5 or the Armored Clothes V to have them...

Enjoy! :D
 TheOutrider
10-11-2004, 9:18 PM
Ive always thought Jolees clothes looked better on a white guy now I can do it
 Vampiro
10-13-2004, 9:10 AM
Ver nice RedHawke...And i saw only a few days ago how many mods you made...And i'm a noob so i didnt know that...Anyway...The Dark Side robe of jolee looks very good...And i noticed that nobody tried like a Ep2 robe or something...Maybe you should try it...Its just a idea...but you probley busy so..And again great stuff.
 RedHawke
10-13-2004, 7:32 PM
Ver nice RedHawke...And i saw only a few days ago how many mods you made...And i'm a noob so i didnt know that...Anyway...The Dark Side robe of jolee looks very good...
This was just a case of the right request at the right time, being I had a free texture slot in the mod and you suggested a DS texture, and I said to my self;

"self... Vampiro has a really good idea there"

And the rest was history! :D
And i noticed that nobody tried like a Ep2 robe or something...Maybe you should try it...Its just a idea...but you probley busy so..And again great stuff.
I don't know about this one. :roleyess:

My texturing skills arent up to Master Svцsh's, Prime's, or even Darth_ToMeR's skill levels, as all three of them come up with stuff that makes you go... WOW... most of my textures I do in Paintshop Pro and are basically either really fortunate accidents or playing with the colors/hue settings and cut and paste as new selection jobs. I'm still trying to figure out the whole alpha channels thing. Though I have learned one thing... that the clone brush is your freind! :D
 Juha Avery
01-10-2005, 4:26 AM
Hehe, thank god you made these cause it was me who reguested those long ago and now again i need those clothes and you put them to pcgamemods. Again Thank you!
Page: 1 of 1