Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Searching Manny Callavera Helloween Mask !

Page: 1 of 1
 flame181
10-09-2004, 11:10 AM
hi ,
iґve been searching for a Manny Callavera Helloween Mask , found the link to :
http://mysite.verizon.net/)

But itґs a dead link and i need this mask for helloween so much.
is it possible that anybody of you can send me a correct link or better the description, maybee a blueprint.
thanx a lot & help to save my helloween ..
Soeren
 morshem
10-09-2004, 11:50 AM
LOL, that should be nice :D .

Post some photos if you find a mask :) .
 VampireNaomi
10-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Ta-daa! I am your saving angel: Manny the Mask! (http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2sfpz/manny.html)
 morshem
10-10-2004, 9:04 AM
OMFG!!!!!111 That looks so cool!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
 flame181
10-10-2004, 1:15 PM
hi vampire naomi
thanks so much for these great instruction link,this mask looks great !
just starting next week to build a mask.
later i post a picture to you,
greetings from cologne,germany
soeren :p
 VampireNaomi
10-10-2004, 10:30 PM
I hope you do well with the mask. When I tried to make a paper prototype I failed completely.
 El Virus
10-11-2004, 9:49 AM
The mask seems a bit big and difficult to handle, but it's great!:)
PS: Thanks V.Naomi, I've seen your page, sorry for the bother.;)
 Scale
10-14-2004, 2:36 PM
omg thats so cool but i write very ugly as do i draw :P and we dont have halloween here in the netherlands (we have something simualer but no dressing up :( )
 morshem
10-14-2004, 9:40 PM
Maybe in Purim I'll dress up as that :p .

(although no one will recognize the costume probably :( )
 El Virus
10-15-2004, 1:06 PM
In my country we don't have Halloween nor anything similar, while you are watching the news they say "today would be halloween".
But that's just because I live in a big city.
 VampireNaomi
10-16-2004, 3:24 AM
We don't have Halloween here either. A teacher in my old school wanted to throw a Halloween party for kids, but our local priest thought it would be Satanic and made her bury her plans. :mad:
 El Virus
10-16-2004, 3:58 AM
Really, wow, satanic, well, well...
Seems the priest forgot how greedy the church was during the middle ages, did what ever they wanted, and now they call Halloween satanic:D
Still I'm catholic but come on...
 VampireNaomi
10-16-2004, 6:37 AM
Yeah, he was a really weird one. I don't think he had the right to cancel the Halloween party, especially since he danced and sang "Allah is god!" in our Confirmation camp. Bah, a hypocrite!
 El Virus
10-16-2004, 6:47 AM
Seems like a nice man, a priest who believes in other religions, amazing.
 VampireNaomi
10-16-2004, 8:57 AM
Yes, he was very nice and young people liked him. He used to tease me by throwing imaginary Pokйballs when he saw me because he knew I had been a huge fan. Also, when I was working on one Confirmation camp he allowed one of us to wear a Nazi uniform and scare the children to death! :D

But adults thought he didn't act properly and he moved away last summer. Now we have a boring priest no one likes.
 El Virus
10-16-2004, 9:17 AM
So he actually was nice, at least you liked him.
That's what I don't like about a big city, on a small town everybody knows each other, my uncle lived in a town which only had three or four blocks, everybody was nice to you, they all trusted you etc., but on BA, you can't do anything without being questioned, luckyly, every summer I go to a small town, where I have a house.
You liked Pokemon, I used to like it to, then I just got bored of it, but I have four of the games, and I won 3, at least the game was fun.
 VampireNaomi
10-16-2004, 9:34 AM
You know, I've always wanted to visit Buenos Aires. It's one of those exotic cities that everyone in my country hears about when they are children. Maybe I wouldn't like to live in a big city permanently, but I would definitely love to visit one.
 El Virus
10-17-2004, 4:20 PM
Ba is not that bad, but I'd do whatever to visit a small town, like yours, or at least an important city.
Living on a big city is a bit streesful, every summer when I go to that small tow, I really miss the police & ambulance sirens you hear every hour, it's very quiet. It's not that bad, but you can't compare, both have pros & cons.
It would be nice if you visit BA, I did't even know people outside South America have heard about it, great! :D
 VampireNaomi
10-17-2004, 9:52 PM
Everyone (at least in Finland) knows Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro because they are common subjects in romantic sailor songs, tangos etc. They are also the stereotypical exotic cities where everything is nice, cool, warm and where we will find happiness and love.

There mere name "Buenos Aires" makes us think of warmth, beautiful women, hot men, beaches and tasty fruits. I don't know if that stereotype is right or not, but...
 El Virus
10-19-2004, 2:33 PM
Yes the sterotype is sort of correct, we have beautiful women, great food, but the beaches and all are on a city near here called Mar Del Plata. Thanks for your kind words, by the way.
I'm not such a fan of tropical weather, I like cold rainy weather instead, but once in a while the hot temperatures are not that bad.
 Sanspoof
10-20-2004, 3:56 AM
I'd go as Manny, but I'd get a lot of "What the hell are you supposed to be?"s.

So I'm deciding to go as this guy:

http://oekaki.nitaru.org/pictures/215.png)

I'll be asked the same, but at least I don't have to say "Why, it's Manny Calavera, travel agent of the dead!"
 flame181
11-08-2004, 1:20 PM
:D hi folks,
helloween is over, great party in a great costume ! finally i want to post a picture of my homemade Manny Mask & I want to thank you all for your help & replies.
greetz from Cologne/Germany
Soeren

Picture :
http://www.flame181.de/extras/grim.jpg)
 neon_git
11-08-2004, 3:22 PM
wow

i mean WOW

you look amazing - well done
 morshem
11-08-2004, 9:16 PM
Heheheheh, cool :D
 VampireNaomi
11-09-2004, 3:49 AM
Hey, that looks really nice! Good job.
 Sallim
11-09-2004, 5:28 AM
Wow how cool, looks awesome!

Hi Koeln ;)
 Necroman
11-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Hah, how old are you, you look so sort.
I don't care if no one wants to hear how I spent my halloween, but I'll tell ya' anyway.
First of all (don't envy) we had wine, then came the beer, and then came the vodka and should I mention all of the cigars, man we were wasted.
Oh, and I almost forgot the ladies, we had a thing called "gazpacho wet t-shirt contest" (thanks for the recipe El Virus).
And I came dressed up as Caleb (from Blood, Blood 2-the chosen).
I dunno from what you were discussing earlyer makes me wonder how old you guys are.

P.S. By the way I'll be 15 on the 5th of Dec.
 VampireNaomi
11-11-2004, 8:17 AM
Originally posted by Necroman

I dunno from what you were discussing earlyer makes me wonder how old you guys are.

I'll turn 17 this December. Tsk, tsk, a soon to be 15-year-old like you shouldn't be having such wild parties. ;)
 neon_git
11-11-2004, 1:51 PM
well i'm 20 and i can tell you, the sooner you start having those parties the better.

it builds up your resistance to alchohol so that by the time your at uni, everyone thinks your really cool.

sadly i'm a geek and as such never went to parties like that.

the result being i'm a lightweight who can barely drink a wasp under the table.

i have to go now, you made me sad.
 El Virus
11-11-2004, 2:30 PM
Nice:)
I'm 16, my birthday was last wednesday (Nov 10)
By the way, don't take me wrong, but I don't like parties, and even less alcohol.
 VampireNaomi
11-12-2004, 7:54 AM
Unfortunately I am a geek who has vowed that I'll never even taste alcohol or any kinds of cigarettes. So it looks like I'm going to be the most un-cool person ever.
 El Virus
11-12-2004, 11:30 AM
If its of any help, I don't like alcohol, and I hate cigarettes.
 Shuz
11-14-2004, 9:48 PM
I feel so out of place here hehe.
 Sanspoof
11-16-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm 13 and as far I know am the youngest person in the community.
Page: 1 of 1