Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bastila Clothes for Female PC's now up at my site

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
10-08-2004, 2:11 AM
Hello all,

With all the new padawan mods being released lately, I dug into my override and got out this dusty mod, and did some polishing. So your Female PC's look more Jedi-like in their basic clothing. I made this right after Svцsh made the Good/Evil Bastila Clothes, I just had to have them for my PC. :D

The mod simply overrides the normal Female PC models with Bastila's model that I renamed to identical filenames. No appearance.2da editing necissary! :D

http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/modimages/mbcfpcs1s.jpg)
I used the default Bastila's texture for the Scout, for the Soldier the unused Bastila' texture that has a slightly darker brown cloth, and for the Scoundrel one that I had altered the cloth parts to be Red, of course. :D

You can get it here. :yodac: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

From The Readme:
------------------------------------------------------
This Mod Does:
-----------------------------
Changes the Female Soldiers Default Clothing to the unused (Darker Brown Cloth) Bastila Clothing. Clothes variant 2 is the New (Red Cloth) Bastila Clothing, Clothes variant 3 is the standard (Tan Cloth) Bastila Clothing.

Changes the Female Scouts Default Clothing to the standard (Tan Cloth) Bastila Clothing. Clothes variant 2 is the unused (Darker Brown Cloth) Bastila Clothing, Clothes variant 3 is the New (Red Cloth) Bastila Clothing.

Changes the Female Scoundrels Default Clothing to a New (Red Cloth) Bastila Clothing. Clothes variant 2 is the standard (Tan Cloth) Bastila Clothing, Clothes variant 3 is the unused (Darker Brown Cloth) Bastila Clothing.

The 3 clothes variants as well as some New Upgradeable Armored Clothing also in the 3 Clothes Color variants can be found in the Taris Apartment Footlocker after you use the Workbench the First time. So you can use whichever texture on whichever Female PC you want. ;)

I also added in a Clothing and Armored Clothing using variant 4 and variant 5 in case you want to add svцsh's good/evil Bastila's Clothing to your PC, as texture variant 4 and 5, if you don't they should appear as the default Bastila clothes texture according to your class if you wear them.

Enjoy! :D
 stingerhs
10-08-2004, 6:00 AM
good stuff!!! hmm, i think someone made something similar a while back, only the colors were blue, red, and normal. only, i have no idea who it was. i think i may have it in a rar file somewhere on my computer, so i'll check that out later.

either way, i'll probably enjoy it. :D

Edit: i found the file, but it didn't have a readme, thus, no luck in finding that author. oh well. :rolleyes:
 MTV2
10-08-2004, 6:43 AM
I've always wanted her robes, this is great RedHawke:D
Page: 1 of 1