Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

problem with different online server lists

Page: 1 of 1
 trooper tk264
10-06-2004, 11:23 PM
a friend and i tried to play online for the first time last night. i created a game and sent him the game name and password, however he could not find the game i created. we then realized that my list of online dedicated/non dedicated games was totally different from his list.

we did not create a gamespay account. we both live in switzerland. i have the uk version of the game, he has the swiss german version.

i own socomII and rainbow six - both uk versions and never had these problems. can anyone shed some light on what might be happening here ?

we also deleted our patches and downloaded the latest patch that same night. so the patch should not be the problem either.

any help would be greatly appreciated
 sestes
10-07-2004, 2:59 PM
Im having the same problem, but I have not seen an answer for this. It's driving me crazy.
Page: 1 of 1