Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Roleplay Padawan Mod

Page: 2 of 2
 Darth333
05-06-2008, 11:44 PM
The download link at SWK doesn't work for me either. Please help, I really want this mod!
It looks like tk102 fixed it. Downloads should be working again.
 Darth Smurf
06-06-2008, 7:58 AM
hey. eh i know i am going to sound like a retard but ........ WHERE THE HELL IS THE OVERRIDE FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!! please help
 Ferc Kast
06-06-2008, 9:03 AM
hey. eh i know i am going to sound like a retard but ........ WHERE THE HELL IS THE OVERRIDE FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!! please help

Go to the folder where you installed KotOR (I and/or II). The default location for the game's installation, I believe, is C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR(2). In that folder, there should be a folder labeled 'Override'. If not, you'll have to create it. Well, that is where the Override folder is.

Hope that helped.
 Darth Smurf
06-06-2008, 9:41 AM
Thanks very much fer kast. this mod is class. can you get a super 1 hit saber anywhere???
 phantomlink959
02-10-2010, 10:26 PM
hi im new and ive followed every instruction to the letter and it wont activate the mod at all
Page: 2 of 2