Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi clothes

Page: 1 of 1
 Tyrien
10-06-2004, 12:30 PM
I might be all wrong, but a while ago I think some people talked about making Kyle and Luke wear more Jedi-like clothes.

Anyone know if anything like that has happened yet? Or is it being worked on?

Personally I think it would be a nice touch to JA if Luke had something similar to the black robes he was wearing on Tatooine in RotJ (and maybe even got a new haircut, HAH!), and Kyle some more traditional jedi-clothing instead of his merc-outfit. I mean he's supposed to be a jedi MASTER after all.

Peace out
 Tinny
10-06-2004, 2:47 PM
Darth Vader killed a buncha prequel jedis along with their tailors so clothing styles changed :/
 Tyrien
10-06-2004, 5:11 PM
Didn't you notice Luke's clothes on Tatooine when he took out the rancor and Jabba's thugs and all that? Looked *very* much like the old Jedi Order clothing. But black. And that was after the purge.

So I don't agree with you on that one :p
 Sam Fisher
10-07-2004, 4:47 PM
Hmm... Lucas must have done something to Lukes or something ^^

Well, I think they haven't changes Kyles clothes is because it wouldn't be his style, regardless that he's a Jedi Master now.
 Prime
10-08-2004, 6:44 AM
Originally posted by Tyrien
I might be all wrong, but a while ago I think some people talked about making Kyle and Luke wear more Jedi-like clothes. When Luke became a Jedi Knight he pretty much did wear Jedi robes.

Old Republic robes:

http://www.cswu.cz/obiwan/obi/ep2poz/obip201.jpg)

Lukes robes:

http://www.padawansguide.com/gifs/luke.jpg)
 Nokill
10-08-2004, 7:12 AM
there yust to darn heavy becous there made of milatairy cloths

- trows of his cloths and erm erm.... puts them back on :( )
 Tyrien
10-12-2004, 8:23 AM
Just read through my post again, and I realized I was probably more than a LITTLE tired when I typed it down lol.

The thing I was talking about, of course, was about a little MOD that would change Kyle's and/or Luke's outfits in Jedi Academy.

A while ago I remember reading some posts where people were talking about making a mod like that, but now I can't seem to remember where it was.

So I was wondering if anyone knew if that mod ever was made, or whatever.

Of course, even someone with as limited modding skills as ME could put in some skins and whatever to change that by myself. But if there's already a little mod like that out there somewhere, it would save me some trouble. (Lol yeah I'm lazy like that. At least when it comes to modding, cause I HATE it lol)

See ya's :D
 Mistwaver
10-13-2004, 1:45 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Lukes robes:

http://www.padawansguide.com/gifs/luke.jpg)

Luke almost looks like a dark Jedi in that picture. :D
Page: 1 of 1