Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dear SWBATTLEFRONT.NET Forum People ...

Page: 1 of 1
 hatelull
10-06-2004, 10:30 AM
hatelull says ...

thank you for not sucking. hatelull reads the lucasarts forums and wants to remove his eyes with a rusty spoon. hatelull apologizes for not posting much, but school is hell and hell is school.

hatelull thinks this community is the only thing that will keep people playing the game (PC anyway) through October.

hatelull also says that if Pandemic doesn't provide another patch for the PC soon, zombies will march on the studios leaving no developer alive.

this is all.

hatelull

p.s. he plays on strikeservers.com on those rare moments when he consumes enough medication to fight the asstacular server browser mechanics.
 italegion
10-06-2004, 10:52 AM
i also join on strikeservers.com - they dont use bots-

i spent an half hour to find it because the last "lovely" patch makes hidden the pings and the number of bots and i have to go over each server with cursor to see it;

and if it's not enough: when i try to join a server and it says "sorry you are too late, it's full!" it comes back to the browser and it doesnt refresh anymore the number of bots in game.. So i have to quit Battlefront and restart all again and again..

I am going to re-install everything and no patch this time..
 Dragnarr
10-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Hmmmmmmm isn't talking about yourself in 3rd person mind a like ......... well you know ............ INSANE :p
 Assassin X
10-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Assassin wants to know who Hatelull is?

Assassin says "why is hatelull talking in third person? Only silly people do that".

Assassin thinks your silly.
 LoQ
10-06-2004, 1:11 PM
Damn...you all pretty much beat me to the punch regarding speaking in the third person!
 Iceman_IX
10-06-2004, 1:11 PM
Yeah, I too play on strikeservers.com when I can but it's rarely got people on it anymore because of the craptastic server browser.
 Revlt Coranier
10-06-2004, 3:56 PM
Revlt likes the words "asstacular" and "craptastic". Revlt wishes to buy the legal rights to them, so everyone must pay Revlt 79 cents every time they say or type it.

Revlt thanks hatelull for his kind words :)
 swphreak
10-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Phreak wants to bludgeon random people with a nightstick.
Page: 1 of 1