Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

-)IS(- REcruting

Page: 1 of 1
 -)IS(-Cloud
10-04-2004, 3:43 AM
-)IS(- imperial stormtroopers is now recruiting. Come join if you have Battlefront for the PC. If you would like to join please go to http://isc.aowc.net) register and fill out an application. It doesnt matter how good or bad you are, just come and enjoy the fun. But we will have clan wars and stuff!
 sin69
10-08-2004, 1:47 AM
I have joined. Looking to see more members in my footsteps. come join us for some fun.:biggs:
 Capt. Kain
10-08-2004, 3:29 AM
I will prob be interested in joining. I am looking for a clan to team up with in game and kick serious butt.

I have experiernce playing these games with clan membership: Quake II, C&C Renegade (I still play), SWG.

I am on Battlefront alot. Mainly on the server with most players and best ping at any given time. My ingame name is "Capt. Kain"
If any members of this clan are on please say hi.
If I am pissing ya off killing ya alot, my apologies but you are my enemy till recruitment. ;)
 RebelScum!
10-08-2004, 9:41 AM
Sounds good to me..ill check it out...plus i like the name
 sin69
10-09-2004, 8:02 AM
I have left this clan and started my own TSI. Sorry Cloud no offence. :(
 Ariados
04-15-2006, 11:50 AM
i am goin too join but i cant get in on the webpage so can u email me my email is Lillfoxen@hotmail.com so say if i may join
Page: 1 of 1