Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Server Tracker

Page: 1 of 1
 fear_viper
10-03-2004, 5:45 PM
I downloaded the file from lucaus files, but it seems that I must be doing something wrong, I can't get it to work. Has anyone been able to get it to work?
 LoRdNaTaS
10-03-2004, 6:20 PM
what are the issues that you are having?
 InDoMiNaE
10-03-2004, 6:55 PM
I can't either, but I'm using RedHat 9 and as I understand it, the CGI is "broken" under this build and I haven't had a chance to fix it (or to look for a fix for it.)

Perl and PHP, however, work fine in RH 9... does anyone know of a port of this script in either PHP or Perl?

Update: Found one here. (http://www.apocalypce.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3)
 LoRdNaTaS
10-03-2004, 8:21 PM
I can't either, but I'm using RedHat 9 and as I understand it, the CGI is "broken" under this build and I haven't had a chance to fix it (or to look for a fix for it.)

Perl and PHP, however, work fine in RH 9... does anyone know of a port of this script in either PHP or Perl?

Ok what are the issues that you are running into????? There was an issue with a previous build of the script. But unless you guys tell me what the issue is I seems to me kind of hard for me to fix the issues.

As far as I know the 1.02 version of the cgi works fine. I will possible be releaseing a php version but I have not decided if I will or not. Due to there is already one out there.

If there are issues please let me know and I will fix them as soon as I can and release a patch.

The only known issue is that this script will not run under Active State for windows. I am unsure why and I have not had a chance to look into it as of yet. Other then that I have not heard of any other issues.
Page: 1 of 1