Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bots in Siege games...

Page: 1 of 1
 mythren
10-01-2004, 7:34 PM
Alrighty, so I've decided to give JA a try. My cousin and I went out and picked up copies to have a whorl at, since we were both very avid JK2 players "back in the day"....

We wanna play sieges with just the two of us and a buncha bots, but I can't seem to get that function to work - I have the OJP Basic 0.6a ... it's installation was weird though, as the installation file told me to to just extract it to the GameData folder, and nothing worked...but reading the uninstall notes it said to delete GameData/OJPBasic....so I made that folder, stuck it all there, and walla - I had the ability to select it as a mod from the menu Setup -> Mod selector.

Went to Siege, put a bunch of bots in, fired up the game...nothing.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Mythren
 Kurgan
10-02-2004, 7:06 AM
For specific details about OJP, you'd have to post on his forum (OJP) and/or ask RazorAce for help.

Basically the TAB Bots in OJP work great in Siege.

For some basic info on bots in siege, try my page here:

http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/siege_bots.shtml)
 Samuel Dravis
10-02-2004, 9:21 AM
Originally posted by mythren
We wanna play sieges with just the two of us and a buncha bots, but I can't seem to get that function to work - I have the OJP Basic 0.6a ... it's installation was weird though, as the installation file told me to to just extract it to the GameData folder, and nothing worked...but reading the uninstall notes it said to delete GameData/OJPBasic....so I made that folder, stuck it all there, and walla - I had the ability to select it as a mod from the menu Setup -> Mod selector.

Went to Siege, put a bunch of bots in, fired up the game...nothing.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Mythren Yeah, the 0.0.6 release's folder is messed up. It should have extracted to gamedata/ojpbasic. Check the website (ojp.jediknight.net) and forum (http://lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=542) for tech help with it. :)
Page: 1 of 1