Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OT/ish - JK Speed Run

Page: 1 of 1
 Disco Hips
10-01-2004, 1:01 PM
Guys,

Sorry for the OT but you have got to see this

Seeing it all again, albeit quickly, made me even more pumped for this project to suceed. The levels really are so much more immense and it would be awesome to have them in JA with snazzier graphics and whatnot.

kudos to the geezer who did the speed run.

JK done fast (http://forums.massassi.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25344)
 Neverhoodian
10-01-2004, 7:27 PM
Ummm, the DF mod is going to be a TC that recreates the game Dark Forces, not Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. True, there is a JK TC mod being made, but it's headed by a different mod team. Just a quick heads-up.

What a coincidence, I posted this same topic in the Jedi Knight forum earlier today. That's okay, though, as more people will see this amazing feat. I recommend this to anyone who wants to see some crazy JK "skillz."
 Disco Hips
10-03-2004, 4:23 AM
I actually meant to post this in the JK thread, and *not* here. So yes, I am waaay OT posting here.

My apologies to the admin and the DF team. Please feel free to move this, or delete it as you see fit.
Page: 1 of 1