Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

secrets and advancement

Page: 1 of 1
 el_gringo_mi
10-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Hello all. I just picked up this game for 10 bucks at mediaplay and no instruction manual came with it. Im wondering if finding all the secrets on a particular level gives you points to raise your force powers much like the first jedi knight did. I cant seem to find any information on advancement anywhere. It would be helpfull to know before I start my first solo game so I know if I need to scour every nook and cranny in the game to actually have decent advancement or I can actually just play through freely and have a bit more fun with it. Any information on advancement and anything you can do to further it would be much appreciated.
 Samuel Dravis
10-01-2004, 12:33 PM
No, secrets don't improve force powers. You just aquire them the farther you go in the single player.
 el_gringo_mi
10-01-2004, 12:52 PM
Thank you for the quick reply. Excellent, now I can play through the missions more freely without having to worry so much about missing one tiny little spot.
Page: 1 of 1