Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No servers anymore!??

Page: 1 of 1
 RSloan76
09-30-2004, 4:19 PM
I've been playing the game on PC since it came out. The other day I tried to join a multiplayer game, and there we no games in the server list! How did this start? I havne't changed a thing on my PC! I thought to look for a patch and, of couse, there's the new 1.00 patch. That did not fix the problem at all. I wanna play this game and I can't! Someone help me! I have my firewall off.
 Sayung
10-02-2004, 2:40 PM
I'm having the same problem.
When I get to screen to login to gamepsy i get no connection yadda yadda...then I go to join on multiplayer and theres nothing in list.
When I try to go to the gamespy and enter a game that way i get the disconnected from gamespy stuff.
Is this a 1.00a patch bug or is it something more sinister?
Im not have any connectivity issues...so that can be ruled out on my end.

Someone help out here I need to feed my addiction for killin ewoks !!!
 MarcusLeCoy
10-02-2004, 2:49 PM
I haven't got the game yet, but, this happened to me on JKA, i just pressed "Get new List" and the servers came up! YAYY! :emodanc: it might work for battlefront too
 Sayung
10-02-2004, 2:51 PM
Ya i tried refresh and nada :( irritating

2 ways to do multi player..either through the game or through the gamespy site

neither working

HELP THE EWOKS ARE TAUNTING ME !!!!!
 Darth_ToMeR
10-03-2004, 7:21 AM
Originally posted by Sayung
Ya i tried refresh and nada :( irritating

2 ways to do multi player..either through the game or through the gamespy site

neither working

HELP THE EWOKS ARE TAUNTING ME !!!!!
Try 'The All-Seeing Eye'.
 RSloan76
10-05-2004, 6:36 AM
I was finally able to download All Seeing Eye. The weird thing is, that I choose a server from ASE and it launches the game, but it never connects. I back out of there and then bam! There's all the servers! So I guess the thing is. Use ASE to launch the game, then join a server like normal. -That's retarded, but at least I get to play. Thanks guys
 springerscooby
10-05-2004, 10:10 AM
ASE launches the game, but never connects - get past the gamespy login bit and it just sits there, once the counter gets to 60 it disconnects.

Other thing is, in the in game browser, all I'm getting are servers with just one red bar, either there aren't any servers with better pings or somethings up.

Bit frustrating really, cause playing single player just isnt the same

Chris
 Naturalkilla
10-05-2004, 11:35 AM
same here i cant log in and play online im getting frustrated all ready maby laer or tomorrow it will get fix i hope cuz i m bored here
 Neon
10-05-2004, 12:16 PM
I've had this problem too, it's your internet connection.
I'm from belgium and I have telenet and adsl.
first I used telenet, but they got a firewall, and I could play MP with it because of the firewall, even my xfire didn't work because of it, then my dad changed it to adsl (or dsl), then my xfire worked and my gamelist was full of servers.
I only have the problem that when I connect via ASE or xfire that I join the wrong server that I picked out.

---> So if you have another connection type try the other one.
If you don't have it, then go to that site of your IP or something and try to open the ports, I don't know anything about those ports so you should ask someone else here.
I think they can help you further.
But that's why you don't see any server.
 sestes
10-09-2004, 6:49 AM
This happened to me. Erase your patch and download the latest vewrsion. Then restart your console. You should be good to go.
 Pho3nix
10-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Don't use Gamespy.
 Ceejay UK
11-08-2004, 5:14 AM
Same problem's happening to me Sestes. I tried erasing and re-installing the patch, and even created a new network configuration in case that was the culprit. Still no luck. :confused:

Anyone got any ideas? I seem to be in the wrong lobby or server or something.
Page: 1 of 1