Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JKO > JKA skin conversion

Page: 1 of 1
 DrkSk8er
09-29-2004, 9:12 AM
Hey all,

I have a skin Imade for jKO. I want to convert it to a skin for JKA. How do I do this?

:fett: DrkSk8er:fett:
 90SK
10-10-2004, 11:06 AM
I can't believe I'm answering such a no-brainer. As long as its skinned off a model that came with JO, that same model will have came with JA. Just transfer the jpgs and .skin files accordingly along with renaming the folder, and you're done. Even then, thats only if you want to fix the almost unnoticable saber glitch. All JO skins/models work in JA with a minor glitch for two sabers.
 DrkSk8er
10-10-2004, 12:34 PM
Well then, I suppose I didn't explain it very well. It is not a model that came with JKO. It is a Boba-Fett model. So, how do I make that skin/model workable for JKA?
 90SK
10-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Get a modeling program and re-weigh the mesh to the bones. Or you can throw it into your base folder and hope it doesnt have too many glitches. Or you can try to skin the JA Boba Fett model to look like the one you made.
 DrkSk8er
10-10-2004, 3:46 PM
K, thnx
Page: 1 of 1