Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MAKE ANOTHER ROGUE SQUADRON

Page: 1 of 1
 skinnywhiteboy
01-07-2001, 3:52 AM
I think they should make another Rogue Squadron. Star Wars games are usually kinda cheesy, but I've been playing Rogue Squadron for quite some time now and absolutely love it. I think I've played every single level. It would be nice if they came out with another one in the same "Rogue Squadron" trandition so guys like me can continue playing different levels.

------------------
SkinnyWhiteBOy
 Gold Squadron Leader
01-08-2001, 3:30 PM
Keep your fingers crossed for RS II! Lucas Arts and Factor 5 showed a new version of RS at the unveiling of Nintendo's GameCube hardware this past fall, but no definite annoucement has been made YET. I think it will at least be made for the GameCube, but I'm hopeful for a PC port just like they did for the original. Look for a confirmation of its development or a denial later this quarter or during Q2 2001.

------------------
Ties are flies, swat'em!
 GUNNER
01-09-2001, 9:49 AM
Ok, ok, don't shout. I'll make another one, just give me a couple on minutes....

Man people are so impatient...

http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
"With each passing moment,you make yourself more my servant."
COMMANDER GUNNER
ROGUE LEADER
Page: 1 of 1