Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any Way to get Revans mask in star wars KOtOR?

Page: 1 of 1
 lordrevan686
09-25-2004, 1:25 PM
Yo, any freakin way to get revans mask in KOtOR??! Plez, if u know tell me. thx
 RedHawke
09-25-2004, 9:36 PM
Originally posted by lordrevan686
Yo, any freakin way to get revans mask in KOtOR??! Plez, if u know tell me. thx

There is no Darth Revan's Mask in the normal game, the picture you saw probably came from a mod. There is a Sith Mask, but no Revan's Mask.

I made one that gives you the Revan's Robe with Hood, Cape, and Mask. The Revan/Sith/Bastila's Item Pack, the item named Darth Revan's Robes I, you would get them on Dantooine on Nemo's corpse. It is available from my mod site the link is in my sig.

There are several other Revan Mods out there as well... try looking here (http://pcgamemods.com/6) for a ton of great KOTOR Mods.

I hope this helps! :D
 lordrevan686
09-26-2004, 6:48 AM
Originally posted by lordrevan686
Yo, any freakin way to get revans mask in KOtOR??! Plez, if u know tell me. thx It downloaded and a screen of item folders came up. How the heck do u enable the items. Plez telll me and when i enable them can u tell me were to find Revans Robe/mask plez. thx bye.
 lordrevan686
09-26-2004, 6:59 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
There is no Darth Revan's Mask in the normal game, the picture you saw probably came from a mod. There is a Sith Mask, but no Revan's Mask.

I made one that gives you the Revan's Robe with Hood, Cape, and Mask. The Revan/Sith/Bastila's Item Pack, the item named Darth Revan's Robes I, you would get them on Dantooine on Nemo's corpse. It is available from my mod site the link is in my sig.

There are several other Revan Mods out there as well... try looking here (http://pcgamemods.com/6) for a ton of great KOTOR Mods.

I hope this helps! :D well i thought it worked but how exactly do u enable it. i downloaded it and everthing and a screen came up with alot of items. but i need to know how u enable it. Plez tell me. Also if u do tell me could u tell me were to go to get revans robe and mask at in the game plez? well pm me or post this message.
 lukeiamyourdad
09-26-2004, 1:25 PM
Un-zip them into your Kotor Override folder and read the read-me to know where the items are.
 90SK
09-26-2004, 4:30 PM
T7nowhere is working on Revan's mask. Check in Holowan laboratories under T7nowhere's WIP. It a ways down, you'll have to scroll for a bit.
 RedHawke
09-26-2004, 9:52 PM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Un-zip them into your Kotor Override folder and read the read-me to know where the items are.

Yep, that's all you need to do lordrevan686, thanks for helping lukeiamyourdad. :D

Originally posted by CaptainSkye
T7nowhere is working on Revan's mask. Check in Holowan laboratories under T7nowhere's WIP. It a ways down, you'll have to scroll for a bit.

I can't wait to get my hands on that mask! :D
 primalunderdog
10-09-2004, 2:53 PM
I have it for xbox,stinks there is moding for xbox...well there is but i have xbox live and it scans my xbox from time to time and if it detects a mod it will ban me from xbox live.(sigh):ball:
 RedHawke
10-10-2004, 3:40 AM
Originally posted by primalunderdog
I have it for xbox,stinks there is moding for xbox...well there is but i have xbox live and it scans my xbox from time to time and if it detects a mod it will ban me from xbox live.(sigh):ball:

Well you could either get the PC version (Recommended). Or you could buy a used Xbox on Ebay or something to play KOTOR and other games that have mods on it. :D
 90SK
10-10-2004, 1:39 PM
*recommends the first option* that goes for TSL as well;)
Page: 1 of 1