Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Few little bugs

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_ToMeR
09-25-2004, 7:21 AM
Few bugs i noticed.
1. In the walking animation, the player sometimes doing animation of reload gun. On Tatooine city map i saw some Jawas that "reloaded" their guns.
2. On the same map, i played the Empire, and run into some Rebel troops. I didn't have a chance but then "Pilot Jawa" came and built the turret that was near me. I entered the turret and killed all the Rebels.
 Iceman_IX
09-25-2004, 4:35 PM
Another player model bug I've noticed: sometimes players sniping or shooting rapid fire appear to be looking UP while shooting straight to the horizon at me. Not sure what is going on here but I've noticed it regularly. Their muzzle points up like 10 degrees from straight up.
 Darth_ToMeR
09-26-2004, 10:56 AM
Another bugs.
-Mace Windu has hole where his teeth need to be (you can see through it).
-The name of the Wookiees and Female Rebel Marksman are Male names.
 Iceman_IX
09-26-2004, 11:28 AM
-Server Browser bug
Clicking on a line in the server browser does not NECESSARILY select the server you're clicking on. It should select that row, but it doesn't. I've sat there for upwards of 2 minutes clicking all over one server name after the list was loaded and it wouldn't register the click. I have a lot of patience and eventually, I clicked off the text and it selected the row. The server ended up being full :)

Normally clicking the text and giving a slight move of the mouse will select that row. This is heartily unnecessary.
 ManiacMoFo
09-30-2004, 3:29 PM
i was hosting a direct connection game and noticed that in the geonosis map if a NPC flew the republic gunship, i was unable to target it with my rocket launcher and if i tried to shoot it, the missiles would go through it.

also a small bug in the controls. i have prone binded to left CTRL and crouch on C. when i press C, the character crouches. when i press C again, the character stands up. when i press C for the third time, the character goes prone.

in maps like dune sea and bespin, when i use X-wings or whatever flying vehicles and want to use third person view the view goes back to first person everytime i fly near a building or a wall.
Page: 1 of 1