Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where's the Cockpit View?

Page: 1 of 1
 thejeditraitor
09-24-2004, 11:27 PM
this may be a dumb question but i can't get a cockpit view while in a vehicle. i have played with the first/third person option and the controller buttons but i can't get it to work.

did they leave it out of the ps2 version?
if so, that does suck, because i saw cockpit views for the snowspeeder and walkers in the trailers.

any help would be hot.

EDIT: does xbox or pc have it?

EDIT 2: a guy at gamefaqs claims that pc and xbox have a cockpit view and ps2 doesn't. i have been a staunch supporter of this game but if this is true i'm gonna start getting pissed off!
 thejeditraitor
09-24-2004, 11:58 PM
it appears this is true!
ps2 owners go to the technical support thread and bitch about it in this thread!! so we can get some action!!!!!!

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=6245&tstart=0)
 Orichifunk
09-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Weird .. Shouldn't just a normal cockpit view be in all versions? It's just a cockpit view, mind you. Is it that much of a deal? I understand you're annoyed but if you think of it, it isn't that much of a deal is it? Even if you paid for this game it's still just a cockpit view in a game that doesn't really "need" them at all (infantry game, mostly?). :)
 thejeditraitor
09-25-2004, 1:51 AM
yeah, but it's in the trailers and that's false advertising.
Page: 1 of 1