Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't use basic 6 in single player?

Page: 1 of 1
 AIVAS
09-24-2004, 5:32 PM
I'm sorry if this has been adressed, but apparently the site is down, or my computer is having problems.

I have version 6 in the corerct folder, but in single player, the mod name is "dulled" (As it is for other multiplayer mods when loaded in singleplayer) and when i load it, I'm still playing the base game. Did you remove single player support? I'd like to know, because I really don't want to have to downgrade to 5 just to play it in single player.
 razorace
09-24-2004, 8:07 PM
Support hasn't been removed. However, I imagine there'd be some issues with the modified ICARUS scripting.

But, I honestly don't know what you mean by the mod name being nulled.
 AIVAS
09-24-2004, 8:09 PM
Originally posted by razorace
Support hasn't been removed. However, I imagine there'd be some issues with the modified ICARUS scripting.

But, I honestly don't know what you mean by the mod name being nulled.
I said dulled, not nulled. Where you select the mods, in setup>mods, if you don't use colored text, the mod name is a much duller yellow than the typical one, though I just found out that 5 is the same way, yet it works for SP too.
 razorace
09-24-2004, 9:56 PM
Well, bare in mind that the SP stuff for OJP is just some menu file changes. You're still running the default code while in SP.
 AIVAS
10-01-2004, 3:59 PM
Originally posted by razorace
Well, bare in mind that the SP stuff for OJP is just some menu file changes. You're still running the default code while in SP.
Oh, i think I see. thanks.
 razorace
10-01-2004, 6:09 PM
You're welcome.
Page: 1 of 1