Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

it dont start

Page: 1 of 1
 dcd75
09-23-2004, 6:26 PM
i dont know why but when i click to "start game" the game look like to start but it come back to windows a sames if i close with a alt-f4 so what i can do????
 Darth Bossk
09-23-2004, 9:32 PM
Did you try updating the video drivers ? I had the same problem on my laptop. Once I updated the video drivers it started up. I still can't view the cut scenes though.:bossk:
 jacobgold25
09-25-2004, 9:54 AM
Many users had this problem: when the game "launch" they're kicked back to desktop.

Changing the windows regional settings in the control panel for either english (US) or english (Canada) seemed to fix this problem.

I suggest you try it.
 SaberGryphon
09-25-2004, 2:23 PM
I had the exact same problem...

However I changed my regional settings and updated my video drivers...and still it will not work.....guess i'm s.o.l. until lucasarts can figure a fix for the prob.
 ONUZEL
10-07-2004, 12:54 PM
hi , had same problem , after updating all my stuff still same problem.

for all who have the same problem just download the no-cd crack from somwhere it will work, worked for me and for 3 of my friends

goodluck
 Imperial Lupus
10-25-2004, 2:10 PM
Originally posted by ONUZEL
for all who have the same problem just download the no-cd crack from somwhere it will work
i have this problem on my pc, i downloaded the no-cd crack and it didn't help at all
Page: 1 of 1