Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ports ports ports

Page: 1 of 1
 jaymanduff
09-23-2004, 11:15 AM
i for some reason cannot see any of my guildies (swg) servers and visa versa...im figuring that its the firewall in my router. i havnt opened the ports up yet because nobody seems to know what they are....ANY clues on what the battlefront ports are so i can start runnin a server on my second machine would be great. PLS PLS PLS help if you can.
 jaymanduff
09-23-2004, 11:35 AM
mmk well i have some ports to try when i get home...im at work atm. i will try it out as soon as i get home and see if it works...the only thing that is eating away at me is that if i run a dedicated server from my home (off a damn good machine) i can still only get 6 people in my server and 32 bots....damn hawaii cable internet..oh well its worth the try to see if it will work with the UDP port i have now. ill get back and let ya know if it works
Page: 1 of 1