Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Screenshot difficulties

Page: 1 of 1
 *Yoinked*
09-23-2004, 7:44 AM
How do you take screenshot? Because of the search button being disabled, for no aparent reason, I can't just to a search, how do you?
 DarthBuzzard
09-23-2004, 3:15 PM
to take screenshots:

Find the text enablescreens 0 (or something like that) under game options (I think) and change to 0 to a 1. Then, in game you can take smakin good screens by hitting the...

PrintScreen key! YAY :emodanc:
 *Yoinked*
09-24-2004, 9:09 AM
Thanks, I knew how to enable them, but now thanks to you, I can take them....
MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
:thumbsup:
 DarthBuzzard
09-26-2004, 2:55 PM
^^^ :D

:emodanc: Yay! Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Now that we've got problem solved, whatdya say we lock this post up and put this crap behind us? (HINT HINT moderator :D)

:deathstar -----> thread
 *Yoinked*
09-29-2004, 9:02 AM
all warm and fuzzy inside
:eyeraise: Oookaaaay, bye! no seriously i thank you again for your help.

-Adam G.
 *Yoinked*
10-15-2004, 7:54 AM
I am just wondering, does it give you a notification that a screenshot has been taken??

-Adam G.
 Darth333
10-15-2004, 8:13 AM
No, there is nothing that tells you the screenshot has been taken. I stongly suggest that you use reclip: you can take around 200 screenshot with this utility: http://lockettefamily.com/reclip.htm) and you don't need to convert from .tga format.
 *Yoinked*
10-18-2004, 5:38 AM
Thanks, i will try it out...

Edit- I got the trial version of re-clip and I can not (for some reason) figure out how to copy an image from reclip to somewhere else (when it is the current one), and it dissapeares when it is not the current one?? :confused:
A little help here....

-Adam G. :confused:
Page: 1 of 1