Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

There Are No Clans

Page: 1 of 1
 xboosters
09-22-2004, 11:12 PM
WHAT CLANS??? THIS IS AJOKE MY FRIENDS AND I CANT FIND ONE ANOTHER AND THERE ARE NO CLANS AS WELL AS FRIENDS LIST. WHEN I SAY WE CANT FIND ONE ANOTHER I MAKE AROOM THEY DONT SEE IT!THEY MAKE ONE I CANT SEE IT! WE TRY TO GOTO ANOTHER ROOM THE SCREEN BUMPS UP ROOMS AND I GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. LUCAS MET HIS MATCH THEY SHOULD STICK TO MOVIES. I GO IN AROOM WITH A FEW PEOPLE,THE LAG WAS A JOKE I WAS WALKING THEN I WAS HOPPING.
 Sam Fisher
09-23-2004, 5:42 AM
New game = problems

That's why you wait for a patch :)
 PAYBACK Joker
09-27-2004, 8:30 AM
Yeah, with the recent patch all this seems to have been fixed, you should try again. Also, as a good rule of thumb, pick a room before hand that you'll be going into, then you don't have to search for one another.
 Prime
09-27-2004, 9:16 AM
And for God's sake please don't use CAPS!
 HolmstN
10-04-2004, 4:15 PM
Well, I wouldnt blame Lucas. Didnt Pandemic make this game, mostly? I mean, whoever did, needs some lessons on MultiPlayer making. They need to figure out how to make it so ppl dont have lag(I mean, come on, a 748 kbps should be able to host a 24 person game with NO bots!!!)
 Spike Dizzle
10-04-2004, 6:12 PM
There are ways around no friends list bro.
The clan i'm in (<Z:G>) has already had a scrim with another clan. We also have 2nd scrim with a different clan already set up.

Try picking servers that are Ps2 deadicated or PC deadicated. <--less lag in those.
Also go into your options and change it to 1M+ that should weed out the slower servers.
Use the L1 and R1 to help you scroll faster.

Next talk to your friends about what servers to go to b4 hand. pick more then one so that if one gets full you can go to an alternet to play with your buds.

If there is a will there is a way... right?

go will it bro!
 swphreak
10-05-2004, 8:44 AM
That was very informative.
Page: 1 of 1