Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PS2 server noobie here...need help.

Page: 1 of 1
 nycityguy
09-22-2004, 6:56 PM
Ok so I have a T1 line and everyones connection is terrible on SWB. I want to know how I host a game through my pc. I have been looking and found 2 types of server files. There is a PCserver file and a PS2server file. Does the PCserver file only deal with the PC version of the game? When I try to connect on PS2 it says PC dedicated. Someone help me. Also, The only place I found the PS2 server is making me wait 2 hours to download it. Anyone know anyplace else to get it fast?
 LoRdNaTaS
09-22-2004, 9:57 PM
From what I have seen the PC server is only for PC that is why there is a PS2 server download. Now you have to remember that the game just came out and that everyone is trying to get a copy of the servers. So to tell you where you can download it faster I can't unless you want to sign up for an account on GameSpy for fileplanet.

Sucks I know.
Page: 1 of 1