Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't Install

Page: 1 of 1
 Auros
09-22-2004, 6:07 PM
Whenever I try to install the game it goes to the menu I hit install it goes to the installshield wizard then tells me to hit next to install battlefront...but when i hit next it just closes out the program and puts me back at my desktop...can anyone please tell me how i can fix this...it doesn't do this on my roommates computer so it's something wrong with my computer not the disk and when i ran the system analysis it passed everything except for my D drive but that's not where i would put it anyhow..any help would be appreciated thanks in advance
 masteryamaha
09-22-2004, 7:21 PM
i dnot know much but have you tried installing your roomates SWB and use your play disc and code. theres a thread for all install problems.....i havent checked it out but this must be a common problem
 Auros
09-22-2004, 7:39 PM
it's my disc he didn't buy the game i just put it in his comp to see if it was the disc
 Alegis
09-23-2004, 7:36 AM
 Auros
09-23-2004, 8:55 AM
that doesn't help cuz i cant even get to the part where it tells me to change discs
Page: 1 of 1