Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Server Ports

Page: 1 of 1
 h0ng0s
09-22-2004, 11:10 AM
Can I get a list of which tcp udp ports the dedicated windows server and game is using? I am trying to write a php gamespy query script and need to know if the game uses non-standard ports for this info. Thank you.
 ReturnFire
09-22-2004, 12:07 PM
I'm pretty sure GSA doesn't let you just straight query their master servers. The arcade client goes through a handshake when it requests the information. I need to find something to tell me what ports are being actively use then I'll hit you with the port info.
 h0ng0s
09-23-2004, 5:23 AM
Every other game out there has some means of querying the game server directly for information like player counts, maps etc. I cannot believe this game doesnt allow this. Hell, tribes vengeance BETA has this capability (and for that matter a more robust server admin interface and it's BETA)

I wonder if this is Lucasarts open beta for the game we just purchased?
Page: 1 of 1