Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Server problems

Page: 1 of 1
 jasa-chosen
09-21-2004, 6:19 PM
Any other dedicated server admins out there having problems with the server crashing on map loads? My server has like 45 people in it and then bam gets stuck on a map load and restarts dumping everyone on it. Is the game only ment to have 32 people? Or is everyone having this issue. It gets really annoying and i know alot of people are having a hard time finding a steady server that does not crash.
 [RNGD]Tyrant
09-21-2004, 6:33 PM
I had our server at 40, then 32, now 28.

the crashing seems random, but usually at maploads.

...lets face it, the dedicated server software is not very good. At best it is a beta.

We can only hope good server software is delivered soon
 jasa-chosen
09-21-2004, 7:00 PM
that is a shame. I really like the pc version. At first I was like man this game blows cause of the controls and movement. But u get use to it after awhile and start to enjoy the game for what it was ment for to WAR. I dont think the game controls is buggy like everyone else said it is just different. Man they better figure out a fix for the dedicated server and give me admin options. That is gay i know of no game that has no admin functions.
Page: 1 of 1