Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Invert SnowSpeeder for Joystick??

Page: 1 of 1
 RepublicBlaster
09-21-2004, 3:24 PM
Hello everyone, I know alot of folks aren't happy with the release but I personally have been enjoying the game. Although I haven't had a chance to really get into it in Multiplayer I've been having a blast so far.

I've noticed a few minor bugs that need attention, but my primary complaint is really just a plea for assistance.

I'd really like to know, how can I invert my joystick for the Snow Speeder? I'd like for forward on the joystick to be down and pulling back to go up (flight controls). Has anyone else had trouble getting this response?

I've adjusted the controls every way I can think of and I'm rather crafty but have had no luck. Just about all other vehicles I've been able to respond (some I haven't tested out yet, like the X-wing/TIE). What can I do? :biggs:
 RepublicBlaster
09-21-2004, 8:14 PM
Anyone else having this trouble?
 mwolfe
09-22-2004, 3:09 AM
not having any problems here... just didnt like using the joystick for such limited vehicle control so stopped using it..

what control option are you going to? vehicle or starfighter?
 LoQ
09-22-2004, 3:02 PM
Go to the starfighter control configure screen and click on "Invert Y Axis". It should be right near the joystick and mouse sensitivity. that should do it.
 RepublicBlaster
09-22-2004, 6:36 PM
I gave that a try for vehicles and starfighter with no luck...I'll have to try again. This is for flight controls right, pulling back goes up..pushing forward goes down?
 Whoopknacker
09-23-2004, 11:52 AM
I had the exact problem. Crisscross that setting. What you thought was up is now down, etc. I know its messed up.
 JohnnyGFX
09-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by LoQ
Go to the starfighter control configure screen and click on "Invert Y Axis". It should be right near the joystick and mouse sensitivity. that should do it.

There are two places you can set the pitch (up/down)... There is one that is a generic setting for the pitch, and one for setting the individual pitch up and pitch down settings.
 Lazerbrainz2k3
09-23-2004, 6:23 PM
Is there any way to add a certain custom control profile to the game by dropping some file into the appropriate place? If so, does anyone have such a profile for the Saitek X45 or Sidewinder FFB2?
 LoQ
09-23-2004, 8:25 PM
Originally posted by Lazerbrainz2k3
If so, does anyone have such a profile for the Saitek X45 or Sidewinder FFB2?

I have the x45, but unfortunatly I am having issues with it working in this game (I have a thread open about it in this very forum). Not to get off topic, but is your X45 working ok in the game?
Page: 1 of 1