Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

censorship

Page: 1 of 1
 Pimp69Lando
09-21-2004, 8:48 AM
I just posted my opion of the game on this board and it was pulled. Can a moderator tell me why?
 Alegis
09-21-2004, 8:49 AM
I pm'ed you saying your topic got merged with the big reviews thread
 swphreak
09-21-2004, 8:51 AM
Besides, this doesn;t go here. Feedback, questions, and complaints about the forums goto Feedback forum.
 Pimp69Lando
09-21-2004, 8:51 AM
can you repost it on the main board as well? I would like people to be able to see it here vs having to hunt for it in a long 110 reply thread.
 swphreak
09-21-2004, 8:53 AM
We don't need more than 1 thread about reviews of the game.
 Alegis
09-21-2004, 9:00 AM
People who want to read a review, will go look there. It won't feel lonely
 Pimp69Lando
09-21-2004, 9:02 AM
can you please stop moving my post. i would like it to be a separate thread.
 Pad
09-21-2004, 9:20 AM
Iґm sorry but we have a strict policy on things. One topic, ONE thread. We donґt need a whole page filled with threads from people who just got the game saying it was good/bad. ;)
 ZBomber
09-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Pimp69Lando
can you please stop moving my post. i would like it to be a separate thread.

It would be wise to respect your elders. ;)
 Pimp69Lando
09-21-2004, 2:22 PM
excuse you z bomber i may be older then you, I am 28 years old. i dont feel that its right that you decided that my thred needed to be moved in the MIDDLE (not the end of it) of a 110 post thread so no one will see it cause "we dont need multible threads". I reposted it under feedback from the main board cause you asked me to. However you still keep removing my post even thought it is on the right board with no real reason. Can you please let it be?
 ZBomber
09-21-2004, 3:09 PM
Originally posted by Pimp69Lando
excuse you z bomber i may be older then you, I am 28 years old. i dont feel that its right that you decided that my thred needed to be moved in the MIDDLE (not the end of it) of a 110 post thread so no one will see it cause "we dont need multible threads". I reposted it under feedback from the main board cause you asked me to. However you still keep removing my post even thought it is on the right board with no real reason. Can you please let it be?

When I said elders, I meant mods and people who've been her elonger than you. They tend to know the rules and can usually deal out the approiate action. ;)

Btw - I didn't merge your thread....
 swphreak
09-21-2004, 3:31 PM
When a thread is merged, it is put in chronological order.

I said post your complaints/feedback forum related int he Feedback forum. Your censorship was about the forum. It was moved here. Your review is about Battlefront, and it was merged with an existing thread.

Please do not make another thread when there is one that already exist.
Page: 1 of 1