Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Free Flat Screen LCD Monitor/TV?

Page: 1 of 1
 asterick
09-20-2004, 11:37 PM
GET A TOTALLY FREE LEGIT FLAT SCREEN. Anyone heard of freeipods.com? I’m sure you have, and if you haven’t, visit freeipods.com. BUT, there is another free item you can get. You can get a free Samsung flat screen 17” monitor, 27” Sony flat screen TV, a free 24” combo TV, or a Samsung 15” flat screen LCD TV. You can pick which ever one you want. Yea it’s true. I don’t know if anyone has tried this one yet, but I did actually do the deal and my free flat screen is on it way. “Status: Shipped”. I already received my free ipod 2 weeks ago.

This is all brought to you by the same people that everyone is getting their free ipod’s from.

www.link%20removed.com) (http://www.link%20removed.com)

Oh and here are some links proving it’s legit. You do not have to take my word for it. It’s also been on CNN but I cant seem to find the link.

--Wired Magazine News--

www.link%20removed.com)

--Geek.com--

www.link%20removed.com)

last edited by acdcfanbill to RID OUR UNIVERSE OF THIS TROLLISH ABANNON!
 acdcfanbill
09-21-2004, 1:02 AM
yea hahahahahahahaha hardy har har, not here buddy. why do i get the feeling u registered just to piss me off with something like this?
Page: 1 of 1