Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Co-Op

Page: 1 of 1
 FireHeaven
09-20-2004, 11:44 AM
I've heard Wired Lamp Studios was making a Co-Op mod for JK2, but they ran into problems, yet they still managed to release some sort of file to enable it...but no A.I. Keep in mind I'm not really sure if all this information is correct, as it's been awhile.

What I'm asking is, has any progress been made on a Co-Op for JK2? Or even JK3 (I know it's not JKO related)? If so, can I get a link or any more info about it?

Thanks.
 LightNinja
09-20-2004, 11:55 AM
razorace is making a co-op option for JK3:JA, just go to OJP forums:
http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=542)
 Samuel Dravis
09-20-2004, 12:21 PM
Actually, it's just been released. Go to the website (ojp.jediknight.net) and get it. :) Have fun!
 FireHeaven
09-21-2004, 8:57 AM
Shame I don't have JKA anymore...but if this turns out to be pretty good I might just wanna give it a shot again. ^^

Have any of you tried it yet? Does it work ok or is it still kinda buggy?

Another thing, just to ease my curiousity...there isn't anything for JKO, that's Co-Op related?

By the way, thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
 Samuel Dravis
09-23-2004, 6:11 AM
I haven't tried it yet. I'm waiting for the official testing servers to go up. It should be very soon.

AFAIK, for JO, there's only the WLS Ladder map. It's supposed to let you play the Ladder with your friends. I never got it to work though. Perhaps you will have more luck with it.
Page: 1 of 1