Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Dvd's In Single Dvd's

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaden25
09-20-2004, 5:40 AM
Does anybody know if the Star Wars
Trilogy is being realsed as a single DVD as well because
if they our I may get ethier one of the
movies on DVD just to see what the hype
is all about . Because I know lucasflim is
very nice about this kind of thing releasing Single sets along with the
Trilogy Combo set let me know if yall
got anyword on this thanks................
 Sivy
09-20-2004, 5:47 AM
there's only the box set. i don't know if they plan to release them separately. i doubt they will, they didn't with the indy DVD one.
 Prime
09-20-2004, 6:49 AM
Remeber with the set you also get the bonus disk with all the extras.
 FiEND_138
09-21-2004, 12:22 AM
Limited edition (http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/226943)?) Just got linked to this from tf.net. Maybe just in Australia, or maybe old news I haven't heard before? :confused: Anyways, I just saw it & thought I'd share for those who haven't picked them up yet, or those who know better could maybe clear it up.

So if it is limited release, I doubt LFL's going to be breaking the set up for individual sale..... then again what do I know.. not much.

*Rushes off to WalMart*
 Kurgan
09-23-2004, 4:34 AM
I don't know what's "limited edition" about it.

The ones I got (widescreen, box looks identical to the picture on that site) here in the US don't say "Limited Edition" anywhere on the packaging and they have all the same features.

Sounds like a come-on to me, unless other nations are getting gyped with the distribution run or something...

What region are the discs there? 'Cause you might just be able to buy the disc in the same region (or if you have a region free player) and get around the "limited release" that way, if it isn't just a joke that is.
 Lynk Former
09-23-2004, 5:27 AM
It's region 4 (Australia)... I think they were misinformed cause apparantly 20th Century Fox will be stopping production in a few months. Or so they think.
Page: 1 of 1