Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Error on Trilogy DVD boxset

Page: 1 of 1
 JohnnieG
09-19-2004, 2:50 PM
There is a major error on the DVD boxset. The New Hope DVD contains Return of the Jedi. The sets are being withdrawn from the shops. I think this is the boxes in Ireland and the UK. So I guess they won't be on sale tomorrow.
 Kurgan
09-22-2004, 12:47 AM
It's just in the wrong box, or they sell you two copies of ROTJ and no ANH?

That sucks.

Personally, I wouldn't mind them recalling the product (after hearing the audio glitches thing and rumors that they "wanted more time") if it means some more tweaking.

Looks bad for them though, so who knows if they'll do it or not....
 JohnnieG
09-22-2004, 4:13 AM
Originally posted by Kurgan
It's just in the wrong box, or they sell you two copies of ROTJ and no ANH?

The disc had a ANH label on it but ROTJ content on it. The ROTJ disc had ROTJ content on it. They've since put the fixed ones on the shelves.
 RebelScum!
09-22-2004, 4:16 AM
Heh...i was hoping to get those...along with battlefront sometime this weekend...oh well either its just that you got a messed up one or its just in you area....or it could be one big mess up and ill be in for a big wait :crybaby:
 Kurgan
09-22-2004, 3:18 PM
Ouch!

So the moral of the story people, check each of the discs when you buy it and demand a refund if it's not right!

Good call.
Page: 1 of 1